T Nation

HOT-ROX In The UK?

Hi guys, I’ve been reading the results of Chris’ V-Diet. I’m looking to give it a try, but I can’t seem to find HOT-ROX anywhere in the UK. Is no one distributing it here? If not, why? I usually head to SNC direct for Biotest gear, they just seem to be missing out on this one.

[quote]dmassuk wrote:
Hi guys, I’ve been reading the results of Chris’ V-Diet. I’m looking to give it a try, but I can’t seem to find HOT-ROX anywhere in the UK. Is no one distributing it here? If not, why? I usually head to SNC direct for Biotest gear, they just seem to be missing out on this one.[/quote]

Your best bet is to get HOT-ROX via the US, especially max strength.

Monster supps (onlune…good for powders etc) have it in but its around 90 quid!

49 dollars works out to around 27 quid.

Best if you can get someone to send it as a gift, but even if BT send it, the postage is minimal. you will have to pay VAT

ps best price i have seen NORMAL hotrox for is 35 quid, wich is still more.

order from US, or ask a friendly american .

[quote]miniross wrote:
dmassuk wrote:
Hi guys, I’ve been reading the results of Chris’ V-Diet. I’m looking to give it a try, but I can’t seem to find HOT-ROX anywhere in the UK. Is no one distributing it here? If not, why? I usually head to SNC direct for Biotest gear, they just seem to be missing out on this one.

Your best bet is to get HOT-ROX via the US, especially max strength.

Monster supps (onlune…good for powders etc) have it in but its around 90 quid!

49 dollars works out to around 27 quid.

Best if you can get someone to send it as a gift, but even if BT send it, the postage is minimal. you will have to pay VAT

ps best price i have seen NORMAL hotrox for is 35 quid, wich is still more.

order from US, or ask a friendly american .

[/quote]

miniross,
Cheers for that. I still have family over in the states, and I was thinking about doing just that. I just thought a) it getting tagged by customs or b) the import charge eclipsing any savings I would’ve made by not buying here. You’re right-I’ve gotten quotes for nearly ?100 here-just doesn’t make sense.

Hi guys, If you order from Biotest here in the states by telephone then they will deliver via fed-ex. This means you will pay about 35 dollars delivery and you will have to pay customs charges. Even so you should make a saving over UK prices. If you order from other sites, then you can get some Biotest products very cheaply, shipping is affordable and if you keep your order under a hundred dollars in value then you stand a good chance of not getting hit for tax by customs.
Buying Biotest products from UK suppliers just does not make sense.
Hope this helps, Paulos

Hey, you can get it online in the UK from www.biotest.co.uk. Its nano-dispersion, but not the max strength version. I think its around 50 quid a bottle though.
L

[quote]liverbird wrote:
Hey, you can get it online in the UK from www.biotest.co.uk. Its nano-dispersion, but not the max strength version. I think its around 50 quid a bottle though.
L[/quote]

thanks, but…Bloody hell.
just for the us peeps out there that is 90 dollars.

would you pay that.

man.