Hot Rox For Women??

Hello all you T-men…

I am fairly new to this forum/website, but was wondering if someone could help me out. I have done a lot of research on the new Hot Rox supplements, and it seems to be a phenomenal product. However, I have not found a lot of testimonials/reviews from women. I was wondering if any guys here have girlfriends/wives/etc that have used Hot Rox, and in what dosage? It seems most Bio-test products are seemingly hardcore/male stuff, and I was wondering if I could just follow the recommended dosage on the bottle even though I am a girl w/ a limited amount of lean muscle.

Secondly, if there are any women who have taken it, how did you tailor your diet & exercise to accomodate this supplement? I am fairly knowledgeable on working out, building lean muscle, weight loss, etc; it’s just that it has been about 2 years since I have been able to work out. I would like to start back and was thinking Hot Rox might be a good jumpstart.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would say start off with the minimal doseage and see how that does you. If you don’t notice anthing after 2 weeks or so up the doseage. This is the same advice I gave to my mother, a woman from my gym, and a lady friend of mine all of whom lift seriously/follow a high protein/lowcarb/mod. fat diet. Mom’s on susanne summers, girl from the gym is on fat fast, and my lady friend is just eating clean. All of them have lost 3-5 lbs of fat while gaining 2 of more lbs of muscle. BTW I think methoxy is great for women to.

Hi booknerdbabe: I’m a woman currently doing my first cycle of Hot Rox. I started 2 weeks ago with 2 capsules per day. I increased to 3 capsules per day after a week and a half.

It made me bloated a bit for the first two weeks or so. But the bloating has subsided since yesterday and I definitely see a difference already. I’m losing fat and I’m losing it where I want to lose it.

I follow the Berardi eating plan. I didn’t change anything except for increasing my calorie intake on training days. I continued with my current training program.

Welcome back to the gym.

I was going to tell you to use the search engine, but I did a search myself and didn’t come up with much although I do beleive this has been at least touched on in the past.

I would say start with 1 cap then progress to 2 after a few days. I’m not a woman, and havent worked with any on training/diet/supplementation but I’d guess tdawg2.0 and meltdown training might be a way to go…

I’ve used Hot-Rox, and LOVE it. Our basic chemistry is no different than a man’s, so it works just as well. I didn’t do anything unusual, just added it to my diet. Awesome results ! For the first time since I was a teen I almost have a flat belly, aside from my friend ‘the pooch’.

I like a cute little “pooch”.

[quote]
I am fairly knowledgeable on working out, building lean muscle, weight loss, etc; [/quote]

Why don’t you give us an idea of how YOU would approach your diet.

Thanks all for the advice. I didn’t realize there were so many women on the boards.

Thunder,

I plan on following the typical low carb/high protein diet consisting of small meals throughout the day. This diet always worked well for me when I used to work out on a consistent basis. And again I am finally getting back into the gym and wanted to use a supplement to get things rolling. The hot rox are very expensive, and I wanted to make sure they were worth the $$$ before I made the purchase.

If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Thanks again.

I didn’t change a damn thing while taking Hot Rox. I even kept drinking beer.

And I still got lean while even gaining LBM.

True dat.

Patricia is the shit!

I have thoughts, but am not sure how to express them here.

A new thread on this topic will soon appear.

I would agree that Patricia is the bomb. Beer & Hot Rox!! Woo-hoo!!

And Thunder… You feelin’ okay man?

Tyler, you like the pooch so much , you can have mine, ok?

Feeling ok? Ha, I’m no longer suffering through a diet, so yeah, I’m feeling just dandy.