T Nation

HOT-ROX for Spot Reduction?

[quote]Jolene B wrote:
Does any one know if you can take HotRox Extream and Spike at the same time?[/quote]

These products should not be used together.

Well my container was HOT-ROX Extreme and had the same labeling cuz thats the first thing I wondered about. I think it was HRX…but I dunno I wanna order some when I have money.

i was taking the 4 a day recommended dosage two in the morning and two in the afternoon. . then decided id mix it up a little . .

i was taking one at 8am one at 1 and one at 4 and training at 7. .

if i was training in the morning/ afternoon. . i didnt see any problem with taking the HRX half hour or so before training with my shake and Flameout and a black coffee after. . flying around the gym! :slight_smile:

HRX doesnt ‘need’ to be cycled but a couple days off here and there from ANYTHING is always good except diet of course. . things can go drastically wrong in a few days of bad eating!

Initially I was hesitant to get HRX because of the jitters. However I have not felt any of the affects like I did back in my Ripped Fuel days.

[quote]bryan.kav wrote:
i was taking the 4 a day recommended dosage two in the morning and two in the afternoon. . then decided id mix it up a little . .

i was taking one at 8am one at 1 and one at 4 and training at 7. .

if i was training in the morning/ afternoon. . i didnt see any problem with taking the HRX half hour or so before training with my shake and Flameout and a black coffee after. . flying around the gym! :slight_smile:

HRX doesnt ‘need’ to be cycled but a couple days off here and there from ANYTHING is always good except diet of course. . things can go drastically wrong in a few days of bad eating![/quote]

You took your last one at 7:00pm? Fella when do you sleep?

were you able to go to bed at a normal time or do you just stay up for 3 days and crash for 1?

haha no i took3 a day

1 at 8am
1 at 1pm
1 at 4pm
then trained at 7. .

the reason i put i trained at 7 in cos some1 mentioned not taking them before training.

for mischief i stopped taking HOT-ROX for a week or so diet same . . presto ab skinfold 5.5 weird!!!

[quote]bryan.kav wrote:
for mischief i stopped taking HOT-ROX for a week or so diet same . . presto ab skinfold 5.5 weird!!![/quote]

Slight water retention, perhaps?

When do you have the test done (time of day)? Is that the same as the previous tests?
Same person conducting the test? Same pair of calipers? Same workout/recovery schedule just prior to this test and the last?

If all is equal… maybe the HOT-ROX were doing their job?

same day (different week of course) same time same circumstances same person same training diet everything. . coool eh?

[quote]Rykker wrote:
bryan.kav wrote:
for mischief i stopped taking HOT-ROX for a week or so diet same . . presto ab skinfold 5.5 weird!!!

Slight water retention, perhaps?

When do you have the test done (time of day)? Is that the same as the previous tests?
Same person conducting the test? Same pair of calipers? Same workout/recovery schedule just prior to this test and the last?

If all is equal… maybe the HOT-ROX were doing their job?[/quote]

dont mind him he is lying to u mate,he had a pile of cake over the weekend the fat bastard

[quote]RODGE TKO wrote:
Rykker wrote:
bryan.kav wrote:
for mischief i stopped taking HOT-ROX for a week or so diet same . . presto ab skinfold 5.5 weird!!!

Slight water retention, perhaps?

When do you have the test done (time of day)? Is that the same as the previous tests?
Same person conducting the test? Same pair of calipers? Same workout/recovery schedule just prior to this test and the last?

If all is equal… maybe the HOT-ROX were doing their job?

dont mind him he is lying to u mate,he had a pile of cake over the weekend the fat bastard[/quote]

clown :slight_smile:

[quote]bryan.kav wrote:
for mischief i stopped taking HOT-ROX for a week or so diet same . . presto ab skinfold 5.5 weird!!![/quote]

That is your idea of mischief???

you wild man

oh yea i like to live on the wild side alright hahaha

well it seems skinfolds are bollox! :slight_smile:

According to a DEXA scan i am 7.3% :frowning: no fair