T Nation

HOT-ROX Extreme?

I have been looking for something to help burn up my fat around my waist. I have tried diet and excercise but no results. So I was wondering if someone had some advise about HOT-ROX or something else that might work for me. Thanks in advance…

There are no miracles. What does your diet and exercise look like? Are you working out or exercising now? How tall and what do you weigh? How long have you been working out? How much fat do you have around your waist?

I realize this is your first post, but the more details, the better the info.

You can’t burn fat on a specific area of your body. Less calories then you expend during a day, that is how you lose weight. No supplement will help you.

What everyone is trying to say is you should be able to make progress without any supplement toward any goal you have if no then you need to address that first diet training etc. Supplements are to well supplement aid an already solid plan. Yes HOT-ROX can/would help but better to use it as an aid not a crutch for a crappy plan.

what are you doing now

Phill

[quote]butch911 wrote:
I have been looking for something to help burn up my fat around my waist. I have tried diet and excercise but no results. So I was wondering if someone had some advise about HOT-ROX or something else that might work for me. Thanks in advance…[/quote]

Diet is at least 80-90% of the body fat game. Get your diet in check first and THEN add in HOT-ROX as a fat burner. Only after you have successfully managed to perfect your diet.

If you are having trouble tuning in your diet, the best advice I could give is to hire someone to do it for you so you can learn from whatever errors you are currently making.

Good luck,

Olesya