HOT-ROX Extreme

[quote]cct wrote:
So I’m doing intermittent fasting (15-22 hours fasting per day) and using EC (12.5mg + 200mg) twice daily to suppress appetite in the morning. How much of a daily calorie deficient would be enough to lose 8 pounds of pure fat (no water or muscle weight included) in six weeks? And how does EC compare to HOT-ROX?

This is my first time cutting and it’s been a week, so I don’t really know what to expect. It’s been a week and can’t really see much of a difference in the mirror since I have very shallow abs. [/quote]

I like HOT-ROX and think it’s pretty effective, but I have yet to try EC. From what I hear, EC is money and is among the best fat burners out there.

I do suggest that you think about whether or not cutting is really worth it for you if you have shallow abs though. You probably won’t see a whole lot of change in the midsection if your abs are particularly shallow, and this will likely bug the hell out of you throughout your cut. Depending on how much muscle you’ve built, it may or may not be worth just continuing to eat to gain and working on the abs to thicken them up to the point where they will be big enough to actually pop when you’re at low BF.

With that said, if you are committed to cutting, then your approach sounds like a good one. I’ve seen/am seeing pretty solid results with HOT-ROX + IF, so I’m guessing EC + IF would be money (assuming that your diet and training don’t suck). If you keep rolling with the cut, pay more attention to your extremities rather than your abs. Look for increased separation/vascularity in the arms and legs and let that be the visual judge of your progress. I’ve heard coaches (either Shugart/Thibs, can’t remember which ATM) suggest that leanness ‘works its way inward’ when you cut. You can also take measurements to gauge effectiveness/progress.

Good luck with the cut, I think you could do 8 pounds in 6 weeks with EC + IF (again, assuming your nutrition/training are intelligent). Just make sure you aren’t giving up too much muscle, and hydrate well so that you aren’t just perceiving water loss as fat loss (you’ll lose some water obviously). Also don’t be afraid of casein hydrolysate or BCAA’s- great for muscle sparing and they shouldn’t fuck with your fasting.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]cct wrote:
So I’m doing intermittent fasting (15-22 hours fasting per day) and using EC (12.5mg + 200mg) twice daily to suppress appetite in the morning. How much of a daily calorie deficient would be enough to lose 8 pounds of pure fat (no water or muscle weight included) in six weeks? And how does EC compare to HOT-ROX?

This is my first time cutting and it’s been a week, so I don’t really know what to expect. It’s been a week and can’t really see much of a difference in the mirror since I have very shallow abs. [/quote]

I like HOT-ROX and think it’s pretty effective, but I have yet to try EC. From what I hear, EC is money and is among the best fat burners out there.

I do suggest that you think about whether or not cutting is really worth it for you if you have shallow abs though. You probably won’t see a whole lot of change in the midsection if your abs are particularly shallow, and this will likely bug the hell out of you throughout your cut. Depending on how much muscle you’ve built, it may or may not be worth just continuing to eat to gain and working on the abs to thicken them up to the point where they will be big enough to actually pop when you’re at low BF.

With that said, if you are committed to cutting, then your approach sounds like a good one. I’ve seen/am seeing pretty solid results with HOT-ROX + IF, so I’m guessing EC + IF would be money (assuming that your diet and training don’t suck). If you keep rolling with the cut, pay more attention to your extremities rather than your abs. Look for increased separation/vascularity in the arms and legs and let that be the visual judge of your progress. I’ve heard coaches (either Shugart/Thibs, can’t remember which ATM) suggest that leanness ‘works its way inward’ when you cut. You can also take measurements to gauge effectiveness/progress.

Good luck with the cut, I think you could do 8 pounds in 6 weeks with EC + IF (again, assuming your nutrition/training are intelligent). Just make sure you aren’t giving up too much muscle, and hydrate well so that you aren’t just perceiving water loss as fat loss (you’ll lose some water obviously). Also don’t be afraid of casein hydrolysate or BCAA’s- great for muscle sparing and they shouldn’t fuck with your fasting.[/quote]

Good advice. Thanks a lot!

can anyone give a guess as to how much it raises calorie expendenture and % of energy derived from fat in a day?