T Nation

HOT-ROX Extreme

I'm dieting and considering buying it. 1. has anyone tried it? 2. Is it worth buying over other fat burners on the market.

I love T-Nation. They have taught me most of what i know about weight training and I love giving back to them when I can. I just want to make sure its a good product though.

I liked it, dunno about compared to others though since this was the first OTC fat burner I have used.

I got it. I started sweating when I first started taking it. I stopped taking it however because I realized I probably wasn't lean enough to be using it, and I read that it should be saved for when you've done everything else that you can.

i used it in cutting weight for a competition, it did its job and i made weight by 10 grams :wink:

BUT i felt sick all the time when on it, jittery, sweaty, nauseous ect... even with the minimum dose. I didnt finish the bottle and ill probably try to unload it on someone.

just my personal experience

If this is the case, it's likely that you're sensitive to Yohimbine and should avoid products in which it is found.

When I first started using it I found that it was extremely intense, and I had to stop for a while. I was sweating like crazy, felt hot all the time, and I felt like I took a 5-hour energy pill.

When I started using it again I got used to it. Now I don't really feel the effects of it, however it works extremely well as an appetite suppressant. That's probably the most useful part about it if you are trying to cut weight. However, I've read that it's effects take a while, so you have to use it for a week or two before it starts to really shine. I don't know if that's true or not. Also, because it's stopped making me sweat, I think perhaps my body has gotten used to it and maybe it's not really providing any assistance now, so I've pretty much stopped using it now.

Give it a shot and see how it feels, but don't be surprised if it is a bit overwhelming the first time you try it. Try it on a Saturday morning when you don't have to go to work or anything. You may regret taking it if you have to be functional and you react badly to it.