HOT-ROX Extreme While Gaining Mass

Just bought it and got it in a few days ago. My question is…I’m in the middle of a mass gaining 5x5 program, and my goal isnt to lose fat just yet. Would the product still be effective while trying to gain mass? Or should I hold off on it until I do a cutting phase in a few months?

Hold off - it’s a fat burner.

waste of money while in a calorie surplus.

Ok, I’ll save it for later then. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: just realized that this may change things. I am a beginner, and still able to show increased strength with decreasing body fat% (time period 4 months). Still a bad idea?

[quote]Kaizen08 wrote:
Ok, I’ll save it for later then. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: just realized that this may change things. I am a beginner, and still able to show increased strength with decreasing body fat% (time period 4 months). Still a bad idea?[/quote]

Even worse idea.

You should have bought Carbolin 19

I read some where it’s taylor made for a “clean bulk”(I think in the article thread). Some people find it works better than Spike as a stimulant.

As you are a beginner I think there are other things you money could be better spent on.

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong, I think it is wasted to use while bulking and I love spike.

your best bet is to train your ass off and eat tons of healthy foods.

hold that weight for about 2+ months

and then CONSIDER “cutting”

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
…Some people find it works better than Spike as a stimulant.
[/quote]

That’s basically how I use it most of the time. I’ll pop one or two on an empty stomach only before I work out. I might eat some fruit or something after I’ve drunk plenty of water. It definitely helps me get those extra couple of reps in that I otherwise might have missed because of burnout.

I doubt that using it this way would affect your gains adversely. I haven’t consciously been trying to gain lately, but I think I have inadvertently. I was cutting down for a few weeks before I fell off the wagon and decided to eat without restraint. I’m about as lean as I was a few weeks ago though, but I’ve probably put on a pound or two of muscle.

Like Elusive said, anything that contributes to a caloric deficit is a not a good idea when you’re trying to put on pure, unadulterated mass.