HOT-ROX EXTREME To Germany?

I’m very interested in giving HOT-ROX EXTREME a try, but I’ve heard (word of mouth) that it doesn’t go through german customs and I don’t want to try it the hard way and lose money.

Can anyone confirm or negate this statement?

If there may be problems and since I have zero experience on circumventing the customs: currently a friend of mine is in the US. Would it improve my chances if he ordered HOT-ROX and sent it to me, meaning, the packet wouldn’t be labeled as sent by Biotest but by a private person instead?

While we’re on the subject, how about BCAAs there? Or are they just hardasses on supplements and nothing gets through customs? I’m going there the 26th

As far as I can tell, they’re legally available in Germany. Just your usual OTC supp.

Come on, guys, don’t be shy!

You can rant for hours about cops abusing their power but can’t even help some dieting foreigner in desperate need of a hawwwt Biotest supp?

Just because I’m german I don’t deserve some good ol’ american advice? Admit it! :wink:

[quote]Rawbread wrote:
As far as I can tell, they’re legally available in Germany. Just your usual OTC supp.

[/quote]

BCAAs? Good. I’ll bring them then. Try to stay a little anabolic during the catabolic shitfest that will be my Octoberfest.

I’d don’t know the answer to HOT-ROX and German customs. Sorry. But I have a bottle that’s almost finished. I can bring it when I come on Wednesday and see if they snag it. Probably won’t be online to let you know, though, till next Sunday when I get back.

Thanks, I appreciate your help :wink:

Though I’m not much of a drinker, I hope you’re going to enjoy your Oktoberfest.