T Nation

HOT-ROX EXTREME SPECIAL OFFER!

[quote]consumer wrote:
i personally hate ups.

love fedex.[/quote]

Okay, brand name isn’t important. There has got to be a cheaper option out there, that’s what I was trying to get at. I don’t care if its 53 homing pigeons tied to the package. If its cheap and the package gets here in a reasonable time, without any damage, then I’m all for it!

wow, so I ordered mine 3 hours too early, just great.

[quote]alfuh wrote:
consumer wrote:
i personally hate ups.

love fedex.

Okay, brand name isn’t important. There has got to be a cheaper option out there, that’s what I was trying to get at. I don’t care if its 53 homing pigeons tied to the package. If its cheap and the package gets here in a reasonable time, without any damage, then I’m all for it![/quote]

Just show up at TC’s house at 3 a.m.

You are correct.

This the second time in the last 30 days that you lowered your price on a product when it was being delieved by FedEx to my house.

NICE!

What was the price originally?

[quote]nephorm wrote:
What was the price originally?[/quote]

$45? $50? Something like that.

If it weren’t for the $12 shipping, this would be a sweeter deal.

It was 39.99 originally.

I believe the reason FedEx is the only shipping option is because they wouldnt do the free shipping if there was another option we could use. They cut us a deal to use them exclusively.

I just ordered 2 more bottles along with 3 cans of Surge and 2 bottles of TRIBEX to capitalize on the free shipping.

[quote]TC wrote:
Guys,

While this’ll be great news to most people, the guys who bought it in the last couple of days (at the regular price) might get a little agitated.

[/quote]

I have in front of me a brand new bottle of HRX, ready to help me reach my diet goals, amd I’ll tell you right now I am NOT agitated. In fact, I am PSYCHED. Why? Simple, you dropped the price! Now I can stock up on 2 more bottles for a nice $16 savings! Consider this buyer ECSTATIC!

Keep up the great work T-Nation!

Sooo… TC, Any word on how long this is going to last. I notice BB.com hasn’t dropped their price yet, so perhaps we got a jump on the deal.

Dont feel too bad about the $12 shipping…

You could live in Alaska or Hawaii and pay $20 per order and not get free shipping no matter what you spend…

Too bad they cant use USPS priority, $5 flat rate…

Sometimes I’m flushed with extra cash and sometimes I’m not. I ordered the HOT-ROX Extreme to give it a try. You guys have always had great products and I always place an order whenever I can. To me it’s more important about the quality. I want the best and you guys always deliver. Keep up the good work.

Nice, now we’re talking. this is the type of stuff that keeps Biotest/T-mag on top of stone. keep it up guys.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Hell, maybe the choc chunk bars will make a triumphant return.[/quote]

Imagine? Nah, life can’t be that good.

Anyone know when this offer ends?

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
Anyone know when this offer ends?[/quote]

We’ve been asking that since the beginning of the thread to no avail. I’m waiting for a few products to come back in stock so it would help to know.

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
Anyone know when this offer ends?[/quote]

It is subject to end at any time, although our inventory should allow us to keep it in effect through at least this weekend without a problem.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
Anyone know when this offer ends?

It is subject to end at any time, although our inventory should allow us to keep it in effect through at least this weekend without a problem.[/quote]

You suckered me. I figured I was gonna do the V-diet sometime again the future so i better pick up these 2 bottles and stock up on cookie dough bars.

…And then the whey gets back in stock.

I just got my EXTREME last night and took my first pill this morning at 6:30AM and within 15-20 min I was buzzing around like it was mid day and I hadn’t done a dam thing.

I am NOT a morning person. I’m that guy who drags his ass around till lunch at work. Not today. I was at work 2hrs early and getting work done before any of my bosses were here.

I love the stuff and have another 3 to take today!

The price break was perfect timing too!!

I can’t wait till the bottle is gone and I can see some major results!!!