T Nation

HOT-ROX EXTREME SPECIAL OFFER!

Guys,

By the time I post this, or very soon after, Biotest will be offering a special deal on HOT-ROX Extreme–our fantastic feel-hot, feel-good, weight loss formulation.

For a limited time only, the price will be $31.99

While this’ll be great news to most people, the guys who bought it in the last couple of days (at the regular price) might get a little agitated.

I can understand that, but let me explain why we did it.

As you know, the ultimate goal of T-Nation is to take over the world…or at least the supplement world. The more people we can get to come over to T-Nation and to try Biotest products, the more power we’ll have.

We’ll have the power to make this site even better, develop wild new products, and even stage wild new promotions where we give extravagant things away, maybe even things as extravagant as a Dodge Viper (hint, hint).

More power might even mean more political clout, and by the looks of things, we’re going to need it in the next few years in order to keep making supplements.

We could advertise (which we have) to get more people, but a sometimes better, sometimes cheaper way to do it is to let other companies or sites sell our product(s).

And the latter is exactly what we’re doing right now. We’re allowing another site, Bodybuilding.com, to sell HOT-ROX Extreme.

In order to get their customers to buy it–and possibly make them T-Nation members and Biotest customers–we’re underwriting a special promotion on their site where their customers can buy HOT-ROX Extreme for $31.99.

We’re pretty sure that when they try it, they?re going to be regular HOT-ROX Extreme users and probably regular T-Nation members. (If they’re smart enough, that is.)

BUT if we’re giving their customers a deal, we certainly have to do at least that much for our guys.

Hence the special deal on HOT-ROX Extreme.

oh goody, I just bought the Maximum stuff by accident and just recieved it today, now I’ll just buy the Extreme and use my Maximum until the Extreme comes in, too bad they can’t give a cut on the shipping as well. Thanks.

It is just about time for a new bottle, however, I might try to wait for the new MD6 so I can start taking my new Alpha Male that is sitting on ice…

How limited is “limited”?
I won’t be able to sign over my next paycheck until the 15th…

wait wait wait… Dodge viper… as in snake… you mean a snake like an ANACONDA?

With more power do you think that you’ll be able to challenge drug companies? Do you think that any kind of other products would be legalized or would it allow you to produce things that drug companies would shut you down from doing before?

How long do we have on this? I would like to place an order, but I also want some whey protein and with 12 dollar shipping I’m not going to be placing a bunch of different orders.

Agreed… What is the due date to get the deal?

Waiting for Flameout and Whey to come back in stock. Hell, maybe the choc chunk bars will make a triumphant return.

I have a major car problem right now that has soaked up all my resources, causing me to eliminate my already delayed order, and this is when you go and have a sale.

Tell you what. Send me a Dodge Viper, and I will buy a car payment worth of supplements each month.

(I am drooling right now over the idea of a Black Dodge Viper with a big red Tribal T painted on each door.)

honestly, Im more agitated about having to order $150 to get free shipping. It used to be only 100…

Now it isnt even worth it to buy 2 more bottles, as the shipping cost will pretty much take care of any sales savings (unless I order another 5 tubs of Surge)

[quote]Trogdor wrote:
honestly, Im more agitated about having to order $150 to get free shipping. It used to be only 100…

Now it isnt even worth it to buy 2 more bottles, as the shipping cost will pretty much take care of any sales savings (unless I order another 5 tubs of Surge)[/quote]

I think it was always 150 and then they dropped it to 100 for a limited time. I could be wrong though.

[quote]TC wrote:

We’ll have the power to make this site even better, develop wild new products, and even stage wild new promotions where we give extravagant things away, maybe even things as extravagant as a Dodge Viper (hint, hint).
[/quote]

That Hemi Cuda that you guys bought a few years back would look realy good cruising the Vegas Strip!

Is there still a possibility of a “stimulant-free” version to come down the pipe any time soon? cheers

Gnostic

balls I dont know about you guys but i want to keep all the good supplements to myself !

2 orders of extreme are on the way to my house already, thanx for the deal!!

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Trogdor wrote:

Now it isnt even worth it to buy 2 more bottles, as the shipping cost will pretty much take care of any sales savings (unless I order another 5 tubs of Surge)

I think it was always 150 and then they dropped it to 100 for a limited time. I could be wrong though.[/quote]

Odd, it was 100 ever since I started ordering Surge off this site, which was about 7 months ago I thought.

[quote]jjay wrote:
balls I dont know about you guys but i want to keep all the good supplements to myself !
[/quote]

If it helps Biotest’s bottom line so they can ultimately afford to keep producing supps, and at decent prices for their T-Nation customers, then they can put HOT-ROX in Seven-Elevens so far as I am concerned.

[quote]Trogdor wrote:

Now it isnt even worth it to buy 2 more bottles, as the shipping cost will pretty much take care of any sales savings (unless I order another 5 tubs of Surge)[/quote]

That really sucks, I was just about to order $100 and I can’t really swing $150, which means I have to order less than a $100 to fit the shipping in my budget. Not at good way to win fans guys. Thats a bit of a bummer for the broke.

[quote]Trogdor wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
Trogdor wrote:

I think it was always 150 and then they dropped it to 100 for a limited time. I could be wrong though.

Odd, it was 100 ever since I started ordering Surge off this site, which was about 7 months ago I thought.

[/quote]

From memory, (which can fail me from time to time,) they originally gave a free testosterone t-shirt, and poster, with orders above a certain amount, but there was no free shipping.

After people received their 40th t-shirt, they were not as interested in the free shirt deal, so the free shipping was introduced. I think it was originally $150, but back then that was like 2 tubs of Grow!.

I think it was over a year ago that they dropped it to $100. And now it is back up to where it was.

They also used to have their buy 2 get 1 free deal. I never bought less then 3 of anything back then. (Which resulted in about a half year supply of T2. Anyone remember T2?)

To me it simply means if you made 12- $100 orders a year, now you make 8 - $150 orders a year. Figure out what you need now, and then add in items simply to stock up. The downside is possibly missing sales, and having a lot of product when the new shit comes out.

[quote]karkid wrote:
Trogdor wrote:

That really sucks, I was just about to order $100 and I can’t really swing $150, which means I have to order less than a $100 to fit the shipping in my budget. Not at good way to win fans guys. Thats a bit of a bummer for the broke.[/quote]

I’m about in the same boat.

Was it ever explained as to why FedEx is the only shipping option? USPS and UPS are both cheaper as far as I know.

i personally hate ups.

love fedex.