T Nation

HOT-ROX Extreme Reviews?

looking for reviews on HOT-ROX Extreme and also REZ-V

[quote]bullddogg wrote:
looking for reviews on HOT-ROX Extreme and also REZ-V [/quote]

I’ve noticed on HRX I can cut weight a lot easier, I just get “hotter” As for REZ-V I’ve been taking it for almost a week but am unsure what I am supposed to be feeling or experiencing.

I have been taking HOT-ROX Extreme for about 5 weeks, while dropping calories by about 500/per day. I think it is great stuff. I didn’t take BF measurements, but when I had it measured last year was at 9%. I am noticibly leaner now. The most impressive thing,however, is that I have not only maintained my strength, but have increased in all my lifts.

To be honest I really haven’t leaned out as quickly as I would have thought, but I have actually put on a bit of muscle while getting leaner. Pretty impressive. Can’t beat the price either at just over $30/month.

Didn’t change my eating habits much on the HRX, and didn’t notice anything BF wise. Good energy though, for sure. I’d wake up feeling groggy at times and taking HOT-ROX would help my day be a bit easier.

On the other hand, I like being constantly reminded that I didn’t get enough sleep the night before by being exhausted. This makes me realize that I need more sleep…which in turn leads to better recovery.

-MAtt

I’ve been using the minimum dose (one cap twice a day) of HOT-ROX Extreme for four weeks now. I’ve had to use the minimum dose because it gave me nausea every time I took it. I’ve also noticed heartburn when I took it without food.

However, it works quite well. I’ve been getting leaner each week while eating clean and training hard. I may increase the dose to 3 caps per day in the next few weeks, as I am no longer having the side effects that I had for the first three weeks.

Been on it for a while tapering up and down since like May 23rd when I got it right away. On a carb rotation diet with HIIT 2-4x/week, bjj/boxing and some lifting I’ve gone from 206 to 193 and have gotten stronger. I was overweight when I started but now I see abs, no not all of them, and I feel really good on this.

I also take Flameout, Power Drive and BCAAs. I use no protein powders but I do occasionally use the bars. All protein powders give me gi ‘issues’ it seems. But food is good.

The label says for best results take for a month minimum. What is the longest you can run HRX and how long should you come off before going back on?
Yes, I’m too lazy to check all Tim and Cy’s posts. I actually tried but didn’t find it.
Thx

I personally love the stuff. It gives me that extra energy jolt that I need in the morning. I can even skip my coffee if I want to without getting headaches. This is major since I drink a pot a day usually. Since being on HRX I drink a couple of cups a day. I also like the fact that there are no jitters like on some stimulants.

I also found that I have been moving in inches and staying the same on the scale, which indicates that I am losing fat and gaining LBM. I can’t ask for more than that.

Michelle

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
The label says for best results take for a month minimum. What is the longest you can run HRX and how long should you come off before going back on?
Yes, I’m too lazy to check all Tim and Cy’s posts. I actually tried but didn’t find it.
Thx[/quote]

I think you could stay on it indefinately, however Cy and others have stated they like the idea of going off of ANY supplement (save Flameout, or BCAA’s or something similar… IE - Non chemichal) after 12 weeks of continuous usage.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Scrappy wrote:
Thx

I think you could stay on it indefinately, however Cy and others have stated they like the idea of going off of ANY supplement (save Flameout, or BCAA’s or something similar… IE - Non chemichal) after 12 weeks of continuous usage.[/quote]

Yes, that sounds about right twelve weeks and then take a two week break before resuming use.

D

Yep, as others have stated above, I like the idea of going with 12 weeks of use, followed by a 2-3 week break.

whether HRX helps burn bodyfat directly, i don’t know. all i know is that i’ve always been a fan of the Hot-Rox cuz after i take a dose i can’t sit still and feel like exploding shit and punching walls, or going to the gym with a great attitude. the second dose of the day is also great because it keeps me energized to do my fucking homework. college sucks.

i have a much easier time eating clean when taking HOT-ROX too, and the it’s logical that the increase in energy means the metabolic rate is higher and burning more fat, i guess.

Although it’s not recommended on the label, i’ve always taken my first dose on an empty stomach with a lot of water when i wake up before i go to the gym. Unlike previous versions of HOT-ROX, Hot-Rox Extreme made me feel like vomiting for about a 10 minute window when doing this for the first few days. just walk it off, dog.

I really like the results. I lose fat, keep muscle, without event dieting, just by eating clean.

What I dreaded is that I’m smashed easily by stimulants, I have way too much jitters and I’m irritable.

After a week of going progressively from one pill to four, NO PROBLEM!!

The second day I took one pill in the morning (worst time for me to get jitters) and was wrecked but after that I got used to it quick.

Dont go more than 20 minutes without eating if you take it first thing in the morning!

I’ve been taking HRX for about 6 weeks now. 2 caps/day first week, 3 caps/day for second week, 4 caps/day for third week. Then two weeks ago I’ve been doing 5 caps/day.

I’ve only lost 5 lbs of scale weight. BUT, I’ve gone from a true “bulk-belly” to a 4-pac during that time. Losing muscle mass is my only true fear in life. So gaining more muscle mass while losing noticable amounts of fat mass is awsome!

I’ve also not cheated from my JB inspired diet for at least a month. Plus I’ve been doing sprints/abs twice a week, and hitting the weights 3-4 times per week. Hard work and strict diet are key, HRX makes it come a little faster and a little easier.

Have been using HRX for around 8 weeks now. I take 2 caps twice daily - in the morning after waking up and around 2:00 pm. It is superior in helping to lose fat while maintaining muscle. I eat clean but have my total calories much higher than I normally would when trying to maintain a lean look.

I have also been able to splurge a little more without any noticeable change in body composition. I’ve said this before, but I feel like any calories I eat are “like throwing a kleenex into a bonfire”. I will be taking a break after 12-13 weeks as recommended by CW.