HOT-ROX Extreme is Unbelievable

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
I’ve been just using it PRE-workout only, 4 times a week.

Anyone else use it this way?[/quote]

I’ve never tried that, I usually take it first thing in the morning and early afternoon.

I do get a bigger kick out of HRX than I do out of Spike, so just before a workout might be a good idea.

HRX gives me the shits.

I take 2 HOT-ROX caps, black coffee, 1-2 caffeine free Spike tabs, 300mg welbutrin before training. i train at 6 am. no lectures about adrenal burnout please. thanks. love the raspberry burps!

[quote]elusive wrote:
Whats truly amazing is this oatmeal with chocolate met. drive…[/quote]

Word

i loved the old HOT-ROX but HRX seems to give me too much anxiety. i heard it could be from the yohimbine? bring back HOT-ROX Max Strength!!!

I take 2 HOT-ROX in the morning before my workout. It still gives me an energy boost even after being on it a couple months. I like to cycle it for a few months on and off, and that seems to be working well.

[quote]JohnnyNinja wrote:
HRX gives me the shits.[/quote]

lol, i second that, but only in the morning on an empty stomach. After taking 2 in just five minutes im on the toilet. Then head to the gym.
But when I take 2 during the day I only feel a slight warmth in the stomach.
Only took em for a month. Will cycle them again in a few months.

[quote]rsg wrote:
nycsoccax wrote:
i wouldn’t take HOT-ROX extreme for a long period of time. from personal experience, it fucked up my metabolism and thyroid for almost a year.

Woah, that’s a crazy claim.

How old are you? How long did you take it for?[/quote]

Somewhere more than 4 months but less than 7 I’d say. Yes, I did lose weight, but after frequent palpitations at night I stopped using it. My metabolism was fucked up after that. Gained weight very easily even eating around 1800-2000 calories a day. Still do.

[quote]nycsoccax wrote:
rsg wrote:
nycsoccax wrote:
i wouldn’t take HOT-ROX extreme for a long period of time. from personal experience, it fucked up my metabolism and thyroid for almost a year.

Woah, that’s a crazy claim.

How old are you? How long did you take it for?

Somewhere more than 4 months but less than 7 I’d say. Yes, I did lose weight, but after frequent palpitations at night I stopped using it. My metabolism was fucked up after that. Gained weight very easily even eating around 1800-2000 calories a day. Still do. [/quote]

My guess is that you have metabolism issues far beyond anything caused by HOT-ROX since I’ve never seen a product like it cause any negative long-term effects in healthy individuals.

As strong as HRX is, it’s too weak to cause metabolism issues, at least in what I’ve experienced from it.

You took it between 4-7 months, that alone makes you irresponsible - you should’ve read the instructions.

[quote]JohnnyNinja wrote:
HRX gives me the shits.[/quote]

You are not alone.
I figured that is why people are losing weight…taking four pound dumps after every dose may help…

when i told you guys about HRX, i was really realized how great it is. recently, i lost 16 lbs in about a month. is this a good news?

Abdul

[quote]alpar6 wrote:
when i told you guys about HRX, i was really realized how great it is. recently, i lost 16 lbs in about a month. is this a good news?

Abdul[/quote]

I’ve lost 16 pounds in a month without it so…

I dropped 80 pounds over the course of a year without it so…

Certainly won’t hurt you, but I question the necessity. Clean eating and intense training works wonders.