T Nation

HOT-ROX Extreme is Unbelievable

Today is my second day taking HOT-ROX Extreme

Honestly, this product is amazing. It gives me much energy than I expect when I work out. By thinking about it, daily I spend 15-20 on bicycle at gym and playing racquetball for 20. After taking it, I spend 30-35 and as same as on racquetball.

I want to say thank you so much for providing this great product to us.

Abdul

Whats truly amazing is this oatmeal with chocolate met. drive in it that im eating right now. I never noticed an energy increase from HOT-ROX, but Im glad you do. Cool, keep doin what your doin, good luck with your dieting.

The energy boost goes away in a few days. Enjoy it while you can.

What about the weights? You are lifting, right?

You are not going to notice any changing while you are driving, but when you workout, you will that you do not want to stop peddling

thanks

I lost weight, yes i am lifting, but in these days i wanna lose weight then i going to continue lifting

Otep, how come why energy boost goes away in a few days

[quote]alpar6 wrote:
i lost weight, yes i am lifting, but in these days i wanna lose weight then i going to continue lifting[/quote]

So you’ve stopped lifting to lose weight? Bad idea.

You know that lifting weights burns calories and adds muscle? It will help speed up the process.

[quote]alpar6 wrote:
Otep, how come why energy boost goes away in a few days[/quote]

Not Otep, but a lot of people get used to the effect of HRX and the energy boost wears off a bit.

This is not true for everyone, as I get random boosts throughout a HRX cycle.

I wouldn’t take HOT-ROX extreme for a long period of time. from personal experience, it fucked up my metabolism and thyroid for almost a year.

How long should you take it before taking a break?

thanks for replying rsg

i would like to ask ya about what is the great training that helps your fat burning process continuing?

[quote]nycsoccax wrote:
i wouldn’t take HOT-ROX extreme for a long period of time. from personal experience, it fucked up my metabolism and thyroid for almost a year.[/quote]

Woah, that’s a crazy claim.

How old are you? How long did you take it for?

[quote]nycsoccax wrote:
I wouldn’t take HOT-ROX extreme for a long period of time. from personal experience, it fucked up my metabolism and thyroid for almost a year.[/quote]

I can second that; I took HOT-ROX for over 4 months in the hopes of losing that dreaded belly fat. It helped me loose some weight alright, without sacrificing strength. I also experienced a loss of appetite afterwards, and found that my weight steadily went back up, even though I had not changed my routine. Felt adrenal exhaustion now and then, and I’d have trouble digesting big meals. I’m sure Biotest makes great products, but HOT-ROX is not for everyone.

Had absolutely no effect on me in terms of stimulation. However taking some at 1700 gave me a crap nights sleep, yes I know it says not after 1400 but I forgot.

[quote]rsg wrote:
alpar6 wrote:
i lost weight, yes i am lifting, but in these days i wanna lose weight then i going to continue lifting

So you’ve stopped lifting to lose weight? Bad idea.

You know that lifting weights burns calories and adds muscle? It will help speed up the process.[/quote]

Yup. Keep lifting, keep your muscle.

[quote]alpar6 wrote:
thanks for replying rsg

i would like to ask ya about what is the great training that helps your fat burning process continuing?[/quote]

High intensity cardio interval training combined with weight training is generally the best way for most people to go.

[quote]puckhead08 wrote:
How long should you take it before taking a break?[/quote]

8-12 weeks then a few weeks off would probably be a good idea.

[quote]Sepulnation wrote:
nycsoccax wrote:
I wouldn’t take HOT-ROX extreme for a long period of time. from personal experience, it fucked up my metabolism and thyroid for almost a year.

I can second that; I took HOT-ROX for over 4 months in the hopes of losing that dreaded belly fat. It helped me loose some weight alright, without sacrificing strength. I also experienced a loss of appetite afterwards, and found that my weight steadily went back up, even though I had not changed my routine. Felt adrenal exhaustion now and then, and I’d have trouble digesting big meals. I’m sure Biotest makes great products, but HOT-ROX is not for everyone.[/quote]

What length of time would, in your opinion, be optimum in order to drop fat but prevent the side effects mentioned above?

I’ve been just using it PRE-workout only, 4 times a week.

Anyone else use it this way?