HOT-ROX Extreme in UK

I’m intrested in getting some of this stuff, but: has anyone tried ordering it to the uk? will customs be a problem? Otherwise, if anyone wants to put an order in and split the shipping, i’d be very interested!

thanks,

ps: i’m based in oxford.

I’ve had Maximum Strength HOT-ROX and just recieved the new Alpha Male from T-Nation. no problem with customs just expect a bill for the VAT.

[quote]Leigh wrote:
I’ve had Maximum Strength HOT-ROX and just recieved the new Alpha Male from T-Nation. no problem with customs just expect a bill for the VAT.

[/quote]

My main concern is the addition of the yohimbine which i think might cause a problem?

I had HOT-ROX Extreme delivered to me in the UK from this site with no problems. It only took a few days too!

[quote]craigspud101 wrote:
I had HOT-ROX Extreme delivered to me in the UK from this site with no problems. It only took a few days too![/quote]

All UK imports come through a main office in London, and I mean ALL.

Its luck if you end up with somethig that might be on a restricted substance list. Yohimbe is, but maybe not in combination. I had Melatonin delivered in the past no probs, then taken by the inspectors in the sorting office and a letter issued to me.

If an item is impounded and you plead that you were ignorant of the law you would probably be ok. Try it a second time and they will arrest you.