HOT-ROX Extreme as a Cream?

Anyone ever tried to apply it as a cream on problematic area?
thanks!

Interesting though. But no.

I imagine this would burn like hell (thank you piperine).

Also, would the caffeine or thyroid precursors actually get absorbed transdermally?

http://rothfus.cheme.cmu.edu/tlab/bdiff/projects/cpatch1_s99/caff1_s99.PDF

-Sab

An answer from experts on this site would be interesting.

i would like to hear more on this as well.
I have always been skeptical of transdermal supplements because I am not sure of the efficacy of the transport agent. However, if it worked, a transdermal yohimbe supplement could really work well for someone who is in the single digit percentages for bf. it would be the mythological spot reduction cream that countless generations have sought.

Why not just buy some bulk Yohimbine powder and add it to some DMSO?

[quote]kevink00 wrote:
Why not just buy some bulk Yohimbine powder and add it to some DMSO?[/quote]

in theory that should work, but yohimbine is window of effectiveness is such small dosages range that i would feel uncomfortable doing that myself. 10mg is a very small number. . . And transdermally, 10 mg may not even be enough or ideal. this is outside of my comfort realm to be homebrewing a cream of this nature.

[quote]koffea wrote:
kevink00 wrote:
Why not just buy some bulk Yohimbine powder and add it to some DMSO?

in theory that should work, but yohimbine is window of effectiveness is such small dosages range that i would feel uncomfortable doing that myself. 10mg is a very small number. . . And transdermally, 10 mg may not even be enough or ideal. this is outside of my comfort realm to be homebrewing a cream of this nature.[/quote]

Good point, I feel this way too, but does anyone have any idea of a good formula for brew? Bushy??

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
I imagine this would burn like hell (thank you piperine).[/quote]

It doesn’t burn at all for me, and based on the effect it feels as though caffeine and other ingredients are making it through the skin. I get the same feeling as taking HOT-ROX orally, just a lot quicker and a little more intense.

Good feedbacks, still an expert opinion would be welcome.