HOT-ROX Extreme & Anti-E's

There wouldnt be any problems taking Nolvadex(Tamox Citrate) and HOT-ROX Extreme is there? I don't think there is, but just wanted to check to be safe.

I took 1 capsule of HOT-ROX Extreme today for the first time and all I have to say is this is one hell of a supplement. Knock ya fucking sox off…

Also is there a full dose of Carbolin 19 in every capusle of HOT-ROX Extreme?

I am not sure the answer to your question but just am curious why the tamoxifen if you dont mind coming off AAS or Prosteroids??

[quote]Phill wrote:
I am not sure the answer to your question but just am curious why the tamoxifen if you dont mind coming off AAS or Prosteroids??

[/quote]

Finished a cycle of DMT (ERGOMAX LMG) Good stuff.

cool just thought nyou may just be taking it to take it LONG term. Many have been doing so klately it seems sure can have effect but man these are MEDS and not without side effects. Not toys like many treat them.

What kind of gains did you make??

Phill

Well I ran it for 3 weeks. This is how I did:

Start weight 202.

End weight 212- Not holding any water weight from before, bloat is gone.

High weight point came in second week and was at 217. Alot of water weight. Added 3/4 inch on my arms. That was one of me weaker areas and its something I focused on during the cycle was Tri’s and Bi’s.

My next cycle will hopefully be MAG-10 if EXP date is not an issue. However, I was thinking of running a low Test-E cycle with EQ in January. Something like 250mg of each a week. Its a cycle I found in anabolics 2006.

[quote]iannotti wrote:
Also is there a full dose of Carbolin 19 in every capusle of HOT-ROX Extreme? [/quote]

Your recent posts have shown that you don’t actually research the products on here, do you? I think this actually may be stated in the HRX thread at least three times.

I don’t have an answer to your first question, and I gather most others won’t. You should post it in the steroids section.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:

Your recent posts have shown that you don’t actually research the products on here, do you? I think this actually may be stated in the HRX thread at least three times.

I don’t have an answer to your first question, and I gather most others won’t. You should post it in the steroids section.[/quote]

I did search under the HRX thread. When the question was asked a few times, I never seem to come across the answer hence why I asked. If you knew the answer it would have taken less time to type it out than the remark you made. But nevermind, someone kindly sent me the Info. See, its that easy…

[quote]iannotti wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:

I don’t have an answer to your first question, and I gather most others won’t. You should post it in the steroids section.

I did search under the HRX thread. When the question was asked a few times, I never seem to come across the answer hence why I asked. If you knew the answer it would have taken less time to type it out than the remark you made. But nevermind, someone kindly sent me the Info. See, its that easy…[/quote]

Yes it is that easy when you expect others to do your work for you. Do you have others lift the weights for you too? Concentrate on actually trying to figure out something for yourself next time and not telling people how to post when they tell you something you don’t want to hear.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:

I did search under the HRX thread. When the question was asked a few times, I never seem to come across the answer hence why I asked. If you knew the answer it would have taken less time to type it out than the remark you made. But nevermind, someone kindly sent me the Info. See, its that easy…

Yes it is that easy when you expect others to do your work for you. Do you have others lift the weights for you too? Concentrate on actually trying to figure out something for yourself next time and not telling people how to post when they tell you something you don’t want to hear.[/quote]

If I found the answer on my own, I wouldnt had asked the question. This conversation ended 5 minutes ago :slight_smile:

I’m on tamoxifen and take HRX, I haven’t seen any ill effects. I have discussed this with my oncologist (as I’m on it post breast cancer, not post steroids) and he said it would be fine.

Boy, you are just a peach, aren’t ya’? And you have a habit of being a real peach in multiple threads. I know the answer and am happy to answer the dude’s fucking question for him, all without being a douchebag.

Imagine that! And BTW, the HOT-ROX Extreme thread is 28 fucking pages long, so yes, one can be forgiven for not successfully wading through all 28 pages to find the answer. The reason he might ask it as ONE of the questions (not even the main one) in its own specfic thread is so that someone here who feels like being a normal, courteous, helpful human being might do him the favor of just giving him the damn answer. Which I’m happy to do now.

ANSWER (for original poster): Tim Patterson himself explained somewhere in that thread that he put, as he put it, “just the right amount” of Carbolin 19 in HRX. He did not answer the question specifically about exactly what size dose of Carbolin 19 was in a serving of HRX, I think because he said he didn’t want to give away the trade secret regarding exactly what the formulation of HRX is. So from this, one draws the conclusion that it’s somewhat less than a full dosage of Carbolin 19, but how much less is anyone’s guess. (If it were a full dosage, or more, Tim would obviously want to boldly advertise that fact, so it’s clearly somewhat less. That’s not to say it’s at all ineffective or a bad product, though).

There. That was easy. :slight_smile:

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:

Yes it is that easy when you expect others to do your work for you. Do you have others lift the weights for you too? Concentrate on actually trying to figure out something for yourself next time and not telling people how to post when they tell you something you don’t want to hear.[/quote]

[quote]Damici wrote:
Boy, you are just a peach, aren’t ya’? And you have a habit of being a real peach in multiple threads. I know the answer and am happy to answer the dude’s fucking question for him, all without being a douchebag.

Imagine that! And BTW, the HOT-ROX Extreme thread is 28 fucking pages long, so yes, one can be forgiven for not successfully wading through all 28 pages to find the answer. The reason he might ask it as ONE of the questions (not even the main one) in its own specfic thread is so that someone here who feels like being a normal, courteous, helpful human being might do him the favor of just giving him the damn answer. Which I’m happy to do now.

ANSWER (for original poster): Tim Patterson himself explained somewhere in that thread that he put, as he put it, “just the right amount” of Carbolin 19 in HRX. He did not answer the question specifically about exactly what size dose of Carbolin 19 was in a serving of HRX, I think because he said he didn’t want to give away the trade secret regarding exactly what the formulation of HRX is. So from this, one draws the conclusion that it’s somewhat less than a full dosage of Carbolin 19, but how much less is anyone’s guess. (If it were a full dosage, or more, Tim would obviously want to boldly advertise that fact, so it’s clearly somewhat less. That’s not to say it’s at all ineffective or a bad product, though).

There. That was easy. :slight_smile:

eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
iannotti wrote:

Yes it is that easy when you expect others to do your work for you. Do you have others lift the weights for you too? Concentrate on actually trying to figure out something for yourself next time and not telling people how to post when they tell you something you don’t want to hear.

[/quote]

Thanks gumbaa