T Nation

HOT-ROX Extreme and Sleep

The FAQ mentions that the only stimulant is caffeine…So in terms of being restless at night, will that only be caused from the caffeine in each dose? So if I take a serving and workout (diminishing the effects of the caffeine) I should be able to sleep?

Q: Will I feel anything from taking HOT-ROX, such as that jittery feeling I get from ephedrine products?

A: No, HOT-ROX doesn’t contain ephedrine or any stimulants other than a caffeine that’s simply used to potentiate the effects of one of the other ingredients.

I got mine today, took 2 capsules at 7pm, its now 10pm and I have been feeling a little jittery, as if i’d had one of those bigger cans of red bull. Hopefully I’ll sleep fine, but I shall report back in the morning, oh and I traned 7-7.45.

I never felt anything form the HOT-ROX. I forgot to take it once and took it before bed, slept fine.

I took it last night, about 4 hours before bed, got to sleep fine, but had a fairly restless night. It says on the packet ‘Don’t take within 6 hours of bed if you have trouble sleeping’.

I think i’m going to take it first thing in the morning and at about 5pm, or before a gym session if I train in the day on weekends.

I hope this helps.

i found getting to sleep a little more difficult when i took it

[quote]toby_w wrote:
I took it last night, about 4 hours before bed, got to sleep fine, but had a fairly restless night. It says on the packet ‘Don’t take within 6 hours of bed if you have trouble sleeping’.

I think i’m going to take it first thing in the morning and at about 5pm, or before a gym session if I train in the day on weekends.

I hope this helps.[/quote]

Took a dose last night at 6pm prior to workout + biking; falling asleep was fine, but I couldn’t stay asleep for shit.

[quote]machiajelly wrote:
toby_w wrote:

I hope this helps.

Took a dose last night at 6pm prior to workout + biking; falling asleep was fine, but I couldn’t stay asleep for shit.[/quote]

That’s interesting, normally I struggle to get to sleep in the first place if i’m going to have a bad night’s sleep, maybe its something to do with the A7E thermogenic, I’m not sure.

I basically have zero tolerance built up to stimulants because I previously ate/drank nothing with caffeine in it (other than occasional green tea) before HRX.

I started with 1 pill twice a day, now I do 3 pills a day, 2 in morn, 1 in afternoon and I sleep around 9-10 hours a night no prob.