HOT-ROX / Drug Testing

I was wondering if anyone out there would know if HOT-ROX, Power Drive, or Alpha Male would cause someone to fail a drug test. My company is extremely strict with testing(someone was just fired for ephedra showing up). They test for the major 5 drugs (I Think : Cocaine,amphetamines,THC,PCP, and one other). I didn’t know if any of the aforementioned products would cause a false positive reading or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would hate to have to forego my favorite supplements for as long as I have this job. Thanks

[quote]chuanfa wrote:
I was wondering if anyone out there would know if HOT-ROX, Power Drive, or Alpha Male would cause someone to fail a drug test. My company is extremely strict with testing(someone was just fired for ephedra showing up). They test for the major 5 drugs (I Think : Cocaine,amphetamines,THC,PCP, and one other). I didn’t know if any of the aforementioned products would cause a false positive reading or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would hate to have to forego my favorite supplements for as long as I have this job. Thanks[/quote]

Again, with what you’ve listed in terms of what they are testing for, not one of those products will pose a problem.