HOT-ROX Banned Substance?

Thank you!

It’s not really within my province though to, without specific understanding from Tim, say anything that discloses anything. It’s really a decision on his part.

It’s probably no better than a tease to say that something very cool and effective that we did in the past, but for a while was problematic to do, that gives a really good kick when formulated into one of our present products, may well be upcoming and so far as I know is as testing has been very successful. Also there’s another thing that hopefully will largely fill the shoes of another thing that was quite successful but discontinued, plus something for figure competitors.

Really I should probably not even have said that :slight_smile:

And definitely can’t go past it.

Which actually is a good thing, because it’s disappointing and frustrating to everyone involved, including the customers and me, when something being worked on we think is going to be ready shortly, but for whatever reason isn’t, and wrong predictions are made on delivery time and so forth. For example there was an intended predecessor to MAG-10 before MAG-10 had been conceived, inbetween Androsol and it, that quite a number of times I posted was going to available “real soon now” (not the exact words) but never did make it, and it was pretty embarrassing being wrong so many times not to mention it got hopes up that weren’t fulfilled, and then in a different way, more than a year later. It’s just better to not repeat that sort of mistake, and lacking a reliable crystal ball, errors are unfortunately unavoidable in that sort of prognosticaion.

Yes I can understand your situation and it not being your call so I will push no more, thanks nonetheless for the little “sneak peak” - I appreciate it!

I do have another off topic question - if you’re the right person to ask with regards to MAG-10 - I’m currently on a low dose of accutane (10-20mg per day) and I believe it does have some negative side effects on the liver.

In your opinion, how long would I wait before using MAG-10 after I’m done with accutane to be on the safe side?

Also I have 3 bottles of the destroyer formula, which I was thinking of either using in 3 separate cycles, or 1 weaker & 1 stronger cycle - I would really appreciate any thoughts you had on this.

Now, longtime Biotest patrons, what was ‘quite successful but discontinued?’

rsg, on the Accutane I don’t have any great deal of experience with it – used it a number of years ago – nor any reports from anyone using it whatsover in the context of steroid usage.

You’re right of course on it being known to be hard on the liver, so it’s widely been recommended and makes sense to me to not use it at the same time as a 17-alkylated androgen (which is pretty much any of the pharmaceutical orals except Primobolan) and maybe not shortly thereafter. MAG-10 though has no adverse liver effects so I don’t see a need to wait. As for using at the same time, since it’s an unknown area to me anyway I wouldn’t do it at the same time, nor any pharmaceutical that is hard on the body at all. But immediately thereafter should be fine, and oddly enough acne is often much more of a problem post-cycle than during so the timing can work out fine there.

The advice I’ve always given on the MAG-10 is that if cutting is part of the goal or if someone has no or only modest-dose androgen experience, then doing twice as many 1x/day cycles is going to give more results; even moreso if not a particularly advanced lifter. However in the context of someone who really has taken their muscular development about as far as it readily goes (granting that allowing more training would allow more results, but assuming being pretty experienced) or in the context of someone who has used substantial dose androgens and is trying to surpass their previous achievements, and especially if both are true, then any androgen use situation is more one of trying to pass a threshold point and make sudden gains instead of not really crossing that threshold or not by much and making slow gains. So in this sort of case someone might on each 1x/day cycle merely get back to what they’d achieved before or very little more, yet use at 2x/day can typically push them past that.

So not any one answer, but depending on the situation.

Bill, that pretty much hit the nail on the head.

It will be the first time I’ll be using, but only planning on a cycle towards the end of the year, so this definitely clears up some of the issues I had. Thanks again for your help - it’s much appreciated.

Damn I love this site - where else could you communicate directly the (co?)founder of a massive product and have such a detailed response.

Good luck with your development on the upcoming products…I’m keen to see what you guys come up with next.

[/hijack]

I don’t use HOT-ROX that often, nor am I even sure it works (whose to say, I intend to run a little psuedo-experiment here in the summer), but it would be sad to see it banned because it DID work. I’d rather them go after things that DIDNT work than get rid of the good stuff.

In any event, this little tid bit should prove that it does something it seems.

ummm, if you were taking HOT-ROX, but didn’t realize it had anything banned in it until now, how long would it take for it to get out of you system if you stopped immediately?..esp if you had a collegiate drug test coming up soon.

i wonder what the NCAA has to say about this…

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
I don’t use HOT-ROX that often, nor am I even sure it works (whose to say, I intend to run a little psuedo-experiment here in the summer), but it would be sad to see it banned because it DID work. I’d rather them go after things that DIDNT work than get rid of the good stuff.[/quote]

Unless you’re a drug-tested athlete, there’s nothing to worry about.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

Various organizations are so bent against the idea of people improving themselves with anything except food, that I would not be surprised if some will eventually become so paleolithic as to require competitors to eat nothing but the Paleolithic Diet.

[/quote]

Hmm… that wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing.

[quote]sjfou wrote:
i wonder what the NCAA has to say about this…[/quote]

i’ll let you know…

Thats nuts. Yeah they have a lot of legal things banned. Theres designer pro-hormones out there that you can legally buy.

They are new and not made illegal by congress yet. Hopefully never, I’m not pro-steroids. But I think people can make their own choices, not the law.

I loved HOT-ROX, never lost any fat, but DAMN did I have some energy.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
Theres designer pro-hormones out there that you can legally buy.
[/quote]

More information on this would be nice

If you are not 21 do not mess around with this kind of thing.

http://www.islandsupplements.com/nutritional-supplements-categories-71.htm

Big Selection, I think some are real some arn’t. You have to be able to recognize the chemical compound. Also do some research to what the juice heads think of it, they don’t usually mind you asking.

I think GNC sells some of them still. I saw some in their flier a few months ago.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
If you are not 21 do not mess around with this kind of thing.

http://www.islandsupplements.com/nutritional-supplements-categories-71.htm

Big Selection, I think some are real some arn’t. You have to be able to recognize the chemical compound. Also do some research to what the juice heads think of it, they don’t usually mind you asking.

I think GNC sells some of them still. I saw some in their flier a few months ago.[/quote]

Why would you have to wait until your 21? Is that just a general consensus, because everyone may be different in terms of their hormones? I?m 18 and I fairly certain that I’m not pumping out mass hormones anymore. I’m not considering any type of hormones just yet but may in about 1 year or so with some more training under me.

Its the general consensus. 18 is still young. If there are problems you don’t have your own health insurance or the ability to get cut off from your parents.

Taking performance enhancing hormones is dangerous and should be done as safely as possible. Plus your in your prime, lift be happy only use the junk if you decide after 3 years of lifting you want that extra edge.

Ok, kiddoes … It’s time for a refresher on “Legal Gear”

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1155885

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Now, longtime Biotest patrons, what was ‘quite successful but discontinued?’[/quote]

M and RED KAT.

There are so many very cool estrogen control/maintaining compounds out there, and Vitex was only one of them.

Chrysin(must be TD, as oral form doesn’t quite absorb well)

Calcium D Glucarate

ZMA

DIM

I3C

Vitex

7,8 benzoflavone

Resveratrol

The possibility to mix/stack any of the above compounds would be endless. One could put together a beast of an estrogen control product that would rival a legit pharm grade product - and would provide alot of good cancer and inflammation bennies to boot as well, something alot of pharm grade AI’s can’t lay claim too.

From Carbolin 19’s description, it seems to be marketed as legal “gear.”

That’s a bad interpretation then.