T Nation

HOT-ROX and LG Sciences METHYL 1-D Stack

I've been taking HOT-ROX for the past 1 1/2 weeks and planning on taking the "Extreme" after this bottle is finished and I just purchased the trifecta stack from LG Sciences.
What's included in the pack is

METHYL 1-D 135ct.
METHYL MASTERDROL 135ct.
FORMADROL XTREME 90ct.
I-GH-1 60ct.

Unfortunately I didn't do much research before I ordered because from reading posts from a while back, it seems the consensus is negative on this product. Well the 1-D at least. Couldn't find too much on the rest.
Now I want to continue the HOT-ROX but I want to stack it with something to gain some more strength. It just seems like such a hassle these days to find a decent product that actually does what it says it's supposed to.

In short, is this product a keeper? And if not, has anyone stacked HOT-ROX with anything that can be purchased in California and seen some actual results.

22 yrs old
205lbs
5'10"
5day lifting
2day cardio

Thanks in advance guys. Any help would be appreciated.

So you want to take a fat burner and make muscle gains at the same time?

Sounds counterproductive to me.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Sounds counterproductive to me. [/quote]

Bonez, in all fairness, I think supplementing with HOT-ROX is a great way to minimize fat gain while building muscle. Just my opinion though.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Sounds counterproductive to me. [/quote]

So does taking a fat burner like HOT-ROX make you lose muscle mass as well?
Do you have any info on the lg sciences products I listed?

[quote]Nole wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Bonez, in all fairness, I think supplementing with HOT-ROX is a great way to minimize fat gain while building muscle. Just my opinion though.
[/quote]

Maybe for a natural trainer. For someone looking to use anabolic assistance, the nutrient partitioning effect of AAS should go very far in keeping fat gain to a minimum while adding significant amounts of muscle.

I use caffeine pre-workout, so I am not against stimulants while gaining mass. But way the post was made it sounds as if the OP wants to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time. It can be done. But it is much more effective to handle each goal individually.

[quote]Starvy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

So does taking a fat burner like HOT-ROX make you lose muscle mass as well?
Do you have any info on the lg sciences products I listed? [/quote]

A fat burner will help increase your metabolism. If you are in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. How good your diet is and how good your genetics are will determine how much fat and muscle you lose.

No, I’ve never done any research on them. Sorry.
It’s possible they are mentioned in the PH sticky, but I’m not even sure they are anabolic hormones or precursors.

sounds like starvy is using the LG Sciences “Everything but the kitchen sink” stack. Well good luck. The only thing worth a rat’s ass is the HOT-ROX and even that is pushing it.

Methyl 1-D = 3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One
Methyl Masterdrol = 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One
Formadrol Xtreme = 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One
1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione

I don’t reconize any of those compounds as a current Pro-Hormone/DS. I’m not a biochemist so I have no idea what those compounds are and what if anything they would do if you take them, maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in. I’d return them if I were you though.

The methyl 1-D is supposedly contains a testosterone PH (amongst its compounds I guess… one of which is the main one in methyl masterdrol).

The methyl masterdrol is supposedly a stanolone PH.

Formadrol Xtreme is their OTC AI / SERM combo.

1GH1, well, supposedly spurs GH production.

Might have some “collector value” though… ie. on eBay. If this long link resolves properly, check this out…

nutraingredients-usa.com/Regulation/FDA-orders-
destruction-of-supplements-worth-1.3m/?c=n
Bicew39fdCxtzrErsh4Nw%3D%3D&utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_medium=email&
utm_campaign=Newsletter%2BDaily

here it is: nutraingredients-usa.com/Regulation/FDA
-orders-destruction-of-supplements-worth-1.3m

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
The methyl 1-D is supposedly contains a testosterone PH (amongst its compounds I guess… one of which is the main one in methyl masterdrol).

Might have some “collector value” though… ie. on eBay. If this long link resolves properly, check this out…

[/quote]

The link just opened up it’s homepage. But thanks for the effort. What was it supposed to display? Maybe I can search for a topic in its internal search… let me know.
But yeah I’m thinking of just putting it all on ebay and selling it.
Any suggestions on anything else worth trying?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

A fat burner will help increase your metabolism. If you are in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. How good your diet is and how good your genetics are will determine how much fat and muscle you lose.

No, I’ve never done any research on them. Sorry.
It’s possible they are mentioned in the PH sticky, but I’m not even sure they are anabolic hormones or precursors. [/quote]

Thanks for your help. Yeah I’m not necessarily trying to lose a ton of weight while taking this… I know it will never happen. But just want to have that energy and it helps a bit with suppressing my appetite. Any suggestions on anabolic hormones or precursors that I could try stacking with this?

[quote]Starvy wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:

The link just opened up it’s homepage. But thanks for the effort. What was it supposed to display? Maybe I can search for a topic in its internal search… let me know.
But yeah I’m thinking of just putting it all on ebay and selling it.
Any suggestions on anything else worth trying?[/quote]

Methyl 1-D & Formadyl Xtreme are being forced off the shelf by the FDA. Both apparently contain ATD, and the Formadyl Xtreme also has the same compound as 6oxo. No big deal, just the FDA flexin’ its muscles, as it can do with many other things on the market if and when it wants to. ATD sucks anyways.

I’d just run epistane instead, if you don’t want to run the real stuff.

Methyl 1-D & Formadyl Xtreme are being forced off the shelf by the FDA. Both apparently contain ATD, and the Formadyl Xtreme also has the same compound as 6oxo. No big deal, just the FDA flexin’ its muscles, as it can do with many other things on the market if and when it wants to. ATD sucks anyways.

[/quote]

So what exactly is ATD and why does it suck? I’ve heard 6oxo was supposed to be good…
And I’d run the real stuff if I could find some haha… well that and if I knew what the hell I was doing with dosing and all that other stuff.

[quote]Starvy wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:

So what exactly is ATD and why does it suck? I’ve heard 6oxo was supposed to be good…
And I’d run the real stuff if I could find some haha… well that and if I knew what the hell I was doing with dosing and all that other stuff.[/quote]

It’s an aromatase inhibitor. I misspoke perhaps when I said that it sucks… but it all too often in PH/designer cycles people that use it end up recovering poorly (libido-wise) and suffering gyno. Maybe it’s more a matter of it being overused (per directions), and driving E2 excessively low.

Wow, this thread was definitely edited last night…

Starvy wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:

And I’d run the real stuff if I could find some haha… well that and if I knew what the hell I was doing with dosing and all that other stuff.

It’s an aromatase inhibitor. I misspoke perhaps when I said that it sucks… but it all too often in PH/designer cycles people that use it end up recovering poorly (libido-wise) and suffering gyno. Maybe it’s more a matter of it being overused (per directions), and driving E2 excessively low.

Wow, this thread was definitely edited last night…

[/quote]

So I took your advice and purchased a few bottles of Epistane but wont be taking it until mid-June. I need to get some liv52 before I begin… would you recommend another cycle support on top of the liv52? Also, I need to find some pct. A lot of people recommend Tamoxifen but I have no clue where to even begin trying to find that. Any help in that department or any other suggestions would be great. PM me if it is easier. I appreciate all your help Whotookmyname.