T Nation

HOT-ROX And Food

so it is recommended that you take HOT-ROX on an empty stomach and an hour before eating.

what if you are pressed for time? what happens if you take HOT-ROX and eat lunch at the same time? is it really less effective?

Is it really supposed to be an hour? I only wait 15-30 minutes. Either way, I don’t see why you can’t think ahead and take 'em a half hour before you know you’re going to eat. If breakfast is an issue too, just wake up a bit earlier to take your HOT-ROX then go back to sleep.

It should be fine to take HOT-ROX during or after a meal. From what I recall, the testing was done on an empty stomach so that’s why they recommended taking it on an empty stomach.

Twenty minutes is adequate for optimum absorption. It will still work even taken with food. It’s just that optimum fast absorption occurs when empty.

D

Would it be reasonable to suggest that if I’m finding the HOT-ROX Extreme a little bit too extreme, I might be better off taking it with food, or even after having food?

It’d kick in a little slower that way, wouldn’t it?

[quote]WelshBoy wrote:
Would it be reasonable to suggest that if I’m finding the HOT-ROX Extreme a little bit too extreme, I might be better off taking it with food, or even after having food?

It’d kick in a little slower that way, wouldn’t it?[/quote]

Yes.

Concise and prompt.

Awesome, thank you.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
WelshBoy wrote:

It’d kick in a little slower that way, wouldn’t it?

Yes.[/quote]

thanks