HOT-ROX and Flameout Combo?

Have been taking HOT-ROX for a couple weeks now and always take it on an empty stomach as suggested. Going to now start using Flameout for the first time. Should I take it at the same time as the HOT-ROX or take the Flameout with my meals?

You can take these supps together.

Better to take Flameout with meals.

It’s a good combo too. Since one of the effects of HOT-ROX is being a cortisol suppressant, and cortisol is an anti-inflammatory steroid (pretty much the “good” part about it, imo). So getting some anti-inflammation effects from ever healthy Flameout is a good idea :slight_smile:

Flameout is a fat and will slow the digestion of the HOT-ROX. I would and am taking them at different times.

[quote]BillO21 wrote:
Flameout is a fat and will slow the digestion of the HOT-ROX. I would and am taking them at different times.[/quote]

Since it’s already been stated that HOT-ROX can be taken with meals w/o a problem, I doubt the little bit of fat in Flameout would slow HOT-ROX absorption enough to make any difference.

you can take HOT-ROX with meals?? hot damn!!

[quote]Smartmartguy wrote:
you can take HOT-ROX with meals?? hot damn!![/quote]

The bottle doesn’t say take on an empty stomach. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to you.

As to the combo-- it’s not really a combo. It’s just a coincidence you are taking them at the same time. They are completely unrelated supplements that have completely different purposes. The timing of each should not matter to the other.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Smartmartguy wrote:
you can take HOT-ROX with meals?? hot damn!!

The bottle doesn’t say take on an empty stomach. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to you.

As to the combo-- it’s not really a combo. It’s just a coincidence you are taking them at the same time. They are completely unrelated supplements that have completely different purposes. The timing of each should not matter to the other.[/quote]

Might be time to reread your label…

That being said it’s been stated in many threads that you can take it with food if its not viable to take it on an empty stomach.

PeterD

[quote]ghost wrote:
Better to take Flameout with meals.[/quote]

Agreed. You want to take it with meals so that the good stuff in Flameout isn’t oxidized right away for energy.