T Nation

HOT-ROX and Feeling Good

I finished the V-diet 2 weeks ago and while I was on it I used HOT-ROX. 3 caps in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. I stopped after 6 weeks of use and I tell ya, I miss the stuff. I was just reading TC’s article about Spike and how it makes him feel and I must say that the HOT-ROX had a simmilar effect on me. The fact that it helped with melting the fat away was expected but the mental aspect, the all around “feel good” sensation, was an added bonus.

Anyone else get this effect?

Also, I was wondering what would be recommended for cycling HOT-ROX. After 6 weeks of use I figured I would take a break.

I get this very strong euphoric feeling with huge energy or adreniline bursts. However, I have tried the HOT-ROX when not on Vdiet and the feeling wasnt as strong. I really missed the feeling too, so I know how you feel!

I have to agree, HOT-ROX is great at making a person “feel good”! Considering that when people are dieting their energy and mood levels tend to suffer, HOT-ROX can provide an added boost. HOT-ROX was designed not only for fat loss purposes but also to help keep energy and mood levels elevated.

I have known many people to continue using HOT-ROX to help maintain their current weight, but particularly like to continue using it for mood enhancement.

As for cycling, here is a quote by Cy Wilson from the Maximum Strength HOT-ROX thread; “As a general rule, I usually recommend taking a 2-3 week break after 12 weeks of use”.

I have been having some issues… I am doing the full 4 caps morning/4caps afternoon bit. I am fine as long as I don’t have any coffee but if I have a cup or 2 I get to feeling really bad. So stay happy on HOT-ROX but avoid your coffee. When I am done with this cycle that is the first thing I am going to have … a nice big cup of coffee.

It’s probably premature for me to post this, but what the hell, I’ll post it anyway.

I started taking HOT-ROX right around the time I started my fat-loss diet (3.5 weeks ago), which also happened to coincide roughly with setting the clock ahead for daylight savings time. Now, I can’t be sure if it’s the longer days, warmer weather, the fact that I’m in the gym after a long layoff, or the HOT-ROX, but I definitely feel much better than I did two months ago from a mood standpoint. Almost to the point of having been knocked out of a depression.

When I cycle off the HOT-ROX for a couple weeks at the end of week 12, I guess is when I will know for sure. I plan to try my Spike sample during that time if I notice my mood dropping. That way I can compare their effects on me head-to-head.

[quote]lothos wrote:
I have been having some issues… I am doing the full 4 caps morning/4caps afternoon bit. I am fine as long as I don’t have any coffee but if I have a cup or 2 I get to feeling really bad. So stay happy on HOT-ROX but avoid your coffee. When I am done with this cycle that is the first thing I am going to have … a nice big cup of coffee.[/quote]

I drink decaf when on HOT-ROX or Spike. No need for coffee with those supps, not for caffeine at least, but if you just like coffee go for decaf when on HOT-ROX.