HOT-ROX and Bulking

Has anyone taken HOT-ROX not with the goal to lose fat and get cut, but with the goal of not gaining any fat while eating as much clean food as possible in order to gain muscle mass?

yes, it works great.

Sounds like trying to race with 4 flat tires.

You’ll get there, but much slower.

HOT-ROX is generally for cutting, and if you’re using HOT-ROX you probably don’t need to eat super clean either.

I wouldn’t think it’s a good idea unless you’re very inclined to gaining lots of fat.

I think Alpha Male is probably more appropriate for your goals.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Alpha Male is better if you want to maximize muscle gain but minimize fat gain.

While HRX is better if you want to maximize fat loss, but minimize muscle loss.

I’m not sure if you have taken HOT-ROX before, but you will have a hard time bulking while on them. Thats not to say that you still can’t eat a bunch of unhleathy food and get fat.

But if you plan on eating a mass amount of clean food, that just won’t happen. The appetite suppression will greatly reduce the amount of food you will eat.

A7-E found in HOT-ROX and Carbolin 19 along with A7-E both of which are in HOT-ROX Extreme are pretty damn anabolic increasing protein synthesis and the ability to either keep muscle on calorie restriction or gain muscle in a calories surplus state.

I would surmise that with clean muscle building food choices and a slight surplus of calories HOT-ROX would help to keep fat gain to a minimum and increase the ability to add muscle and have used it for that reason.

Give it a try!

D

[quote]Playboy wrote:
I’m not sure if you have taken HOT-ROX before, but you will have a hard time bulking while on them. Thats not to say that you still can’t eat a bunch of unhleathy food and get fat.

But if you plan on eating a mass amount of clean food, that just won’t happen. The appetite suppression will greatly reduce the amount of food you will eat.[/quote]

I have had many friends try HOT-ROX and some it did indeed suppress appetite, but also with many it increased appetite. That is understandable as it’s main function is increasing metabolism and increased hunger is often accompanied with this.

This can actually be a good thing as many believe to keep metabolism and fat burning high you should eat small meals spaced out throughout the day. This is hard to do when your appetite is suppressed.

The whole appetite suppression school of thought is largely due to people who didn’t eat all day long and then overate in the evening. This lead to the thought of “I need to suppress my appetite”. Leading to people suppressing an appetite already suppressed and losing even more muscle mass and becoming skinny fat.

My main point being the way it affected you doesn’t mean it will effect others in that way.

D

I think you’d be better off taking Carbolin 19, or Alpha Male- depending on how old you are- which contains a full dose of Carbolin 19.