HOT-ROX and Being Sick?

So, if I’m sick, could HRX help me fight off the virus/bacteria? I mean, it speeds up metabolism, increases body temperature (?? It feels like it, at least).

Granted I’m keeping a good diet, drinking an assload of water, and taking in lots of vitamins.

Is there a possibility?

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
So, if I’m sick, could HRX help me fight off the virus/bacteria? I mean, it speeds up metabolism, increases body temperature (?? It feels like it, at least).

Granted I’m keeping a good diet, drinking an assload of water, and taking in lots of vitamins.

Is there a possibility?

when i took HOT-ROX, first thing it made me do was make a 15 inch shit-no joke. i took a picture because i was so impressed, was like a fuckin snake

so to answere your question, yes, there is a possibility[/quote]

HAHAH, you should put it up on ratemypoo.com

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Is there a possibility?

when i took HOT-ROX, first thing it made me do was make a 15 inch shit-no joke. i took a picture because i was so impressed, was like a fuckin snake

so to answere your question, yes, there is a possibility[/quote]

Irish, you give much better advice when you don’t post.

Most likely not. Adding stimulants like HOT-ROX won’t help. It’ll only stress the body out more, when it’s already fighting a sickness. If you increase your metabolism, you burn more calories. Why would you want this when you should be conserving energy to help your body recover?

I think you are better off waiting until you are not sick, then taking your HOT-ROX.

I drank a Spike shooter while I had the flu and it was pretty bad. I’ll never do that again.

[quote]florin wrote:
I drank a Spike shooter while I had the flu and it was pretty bad. I’ll never do that again.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that on the shooter product thread. You’re probably really sensitive to stimulants. That, and when anyone has the flu you want to stick your head in a 5 gallon bucked filled with anti-freeze and leave it there for about an hour. So, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the flu probably had something to do with it, too.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the flu probably had something to do with it, too.[/quote]

Duh, that’s what I’m saying actually. flu = bad, Spike + flu = worse
I’m not saying: Spike = bad

Now the difference should be clear enough.

yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say HOT-ROX + cold = not good. You shouldnt take HOT-ROX when your sick because its gonna whack out your body more than it already is. The increased metabolism will just hinder your immune system even more because of less calories available to white blood cells, etc.