HOT-ROX + Alpha Male=?

Will this be okay? I really don’t feel like shelling out for a bottle of TRIBEX when I got a nearly full bottle of Alpha.

Gus did it in the physique clinic didn’t he?

HOT-ROX and Alpha Male contain a full dose of Carbolin 19. IMHO you should try out HOT-ROX and TRIBEX.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
HOT-ROX and Alpha Male contain a full dose of Carbolin 19. IMHO you should try out HOT-ROX and TRIBEX.[/quote]

agreed! it’s been discussed many times not to mi the two because there would be too much Carbolin 19.

Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the problem with too much Carbolin 19? I just finished my 2nd cycle (5on-2off) of Alpha Male and HOT-ROX. And it seems to be working for me. Is this counterproductive?

[quote]figmopoly wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the problem with too much Carbolin 19? I just finished my 2nd cycle (5on-2off) of Alpha Male and HOT-ROX. And it seems to be working for me. Is this counterproductive?[/quote]

This is from a quote by Tim Patterson upon the release of HOT-ROX extreme

xjayx300 wrote:
Tim Patterson wrote:
Yes, you can take too much Carbolin 19. That’s one of the reasons why we’re launching the new MD6, which doesn’t contain Carbolin 19.

MD6 will be in stock in about three weeks. In the meantime, figure out which is more important: cutting or gaining. If you’re focus is on cutting, stack HOT-ROX Extreme with TRIBEX Gold. If, on the other hand, you’re in gaining overdrive, take Alpha Male.

Thank for the info Tim, and right at this time my main focus in on cutting. However, I still have some of the old Alpha Male, would this be suitable to stack with the new HOT-ROX?

Could you go more into detail of the possible negative side effects of Carbolin 19? or if the body had too much? I also presume that I should eliminate any other supplements that have Forskohlin? Because, I was actually take one that had this ingredient in it.

Thanks

The negative side effects aren’t that negative: hypotension (low blood pressure) and positive-inotropic effect on the heart (making the heart pump more forcefully).

I’ve always wondered about the Carbolin 19 in Alpha Male.

In the Carbolin 19 article it is claimed that the nano-dispersed gel makes the substance near “drug” like in the body.

So would this mean that Carbolin 19 that is in tablet from in the Alpha Male would be less effective even if the dose where the same?

I assume the Carbolin 19 in HRX would not be effected since it is in gel form anyway.