T Nation

Hot New Supplements?

I have been out of lifting since October of last year from a torn pec. I have lost about 20 pounds and I am finally healed enough to start lifting again. I have been out so long that I am not up on what sups are hot now. Any info would be good.

[quote]sshock wrote:
I have been out of lifting since October of last year from a torn pec. I have lost about 20 pounds and I am finally healed enough to start lifting again. I have been out so long that I am not up on what sups are hot now. Any info would be good.[/quote]

Depends on your goals, all of the sups here are effective and populare. People are always asking about Biotest products on other forums.

hot “new” supps:
-water
-chicken, turkey, fish
-veggies
-fruits

Sadly the “hottest” supplements are usually the most hyped up, rather than those that are most effective.

Beta-alanine shows promise as an intramuscular lactic acid buffer, but the side effects put many people off. If used in effective doses, it gives a “pins and needles” feeling (Paresthesia), which no one likes.

Creatine ethyl ester is coming down in hype, and people are realizing that it’s basically regular creatine.

The real cool stuff is here at T-Nation (Carbolin 19 and Grow! Barrs).

Welcome back!

[quote]sshock wrote:
I have been out of lifting since October of last year from a torn pec. I have lost about 20 pounds and I am finally healed enough to start lifting again. I have been out so long that I am not up on what sups are hot now. Any info would be good.[/quote]

[quote]sshock wrote:

Go to the front page of the site. Click on “Products”.

Plus the other stuff those guys just said.