Hot IM Site

Sorry to post another ‘injecion hurts boo hoo hoo’ thread but…

I took 2 ml of sus in the ass 2 days a go, and it hurt a lot during and was sore after, I have have sore Im’s before and thought nothing of it, but I just touched the site and I have a hot lump there, not just warm I mean hot to the touch, I seem to remember someone on here saying that that is not good.

I cannot find the previous post, any suggestions to deal with this hot lump? It is still very sore and has a samll dark bruise.

Cheers Guys

I just got back this morning from the ER due to a fairly serious case of Cellulitus. I was extremely worried that it was an rapidly spreading abscess because it spread to my whole left ass cheek within 48 hours so I said fuck it and went. Basically after $2,000 in cat scans they told me it was an infection and gave me some strong antibiotics. I’m glad I went because the Dr. also told me it wasn’t going to go away on it’s own but if I had antibiotics on hand I could’ve probably treated it myself. Some of the symptoms were a baseball sized lump that was too painful to sit on, local area was warm, running a slight fever and dizziness. I used extremely sanitary procudures and think the only thing that could’ve went wrong was 3cc of test was too much in one spot and my body tried to fight it. The worst part was all the guilt trips the nurses tried on me and all the stares at the guy who was shooting himself with hormones. Oh well like I said it was better safe then sorry. If it gets any worse go see a Dr.

P.S I didn’t have insurance and if you don’t either don’t use that as an excuse not to go. They have financial help.

chhers dude, ill keep a check on it, its still hot this morning

cool cheers Bushy, I am doing 2mls of sus EOD alternating arse cheeks,so I probably went into a tender area that I had only injected into 4 days ago.

Suppose I need to bite the bullet and start injecting into my delts :slight_smile:

BTW as far a anti biotics you can get eurethromyacian and tetramyacin in and often penicillian at the farm supply store.

If you don’t live in farm country you’ll find that a vast array are available for of all things fish keeping. I have a few fish tanks salt and fresh and they are sold to deal with fish diseases and cyano aglae.

[quote]E-man wrote:
I used extremely sanitary procudures and think the only thing that could’ve went wrong was 3cc of test was too much in one spot and my body tried to fight it.[/quote]

Was this the Stealth Test E?

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I took 2 ml of sus in the ass 2 days a go, and it hurt a lot during and was sore after, I have have sore Im’s before and thought nothing of it, but I just touched the site and I have a hot lump there, not just warm I mean hot to the touch, I seem to remember someone on here saying that that is not good.

Cheers Guys[/quote]

It’s God’s way of telling you that Sus sucks;-D

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
It’s God’s way of telling you that Sus sucks;-D[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Cheers Guys

Chhers dude! some people just wont listen too good advice and have too find out for themselves!

Alternative suggestions? (something that stackes well with HGH prefered :slight_smile:

Ventrogluteal site.

Try it, you’ll thank me.

And if you don’t know where it is, find one of those listings on a Steroid message board that lists and explains all the various injection sites.

[quote]E-man wrote:
I just got back this morning from the ER due to a fairly serious case of Cellulitus. I was extremely worried that it was an rapidly spreading abscess because it spread to my whole left ass cheek within 48 hours so I said fuck it and went. Basically after $2,000 in cat scans they told me it was an infection and gave me some strong antibiotics. I’m glad I went because the Dr. also told me it wasn’t going to go away on it’s own but if I had antibiotics on hand I could’ve probably treated it myself. Some of the symptoms were a baseball sized lump that was too painful to sit on, local area was warm, running a slight fever and dizziness. I used extremely sanitary procudures and think the only thing that could’ve went wrong was 3cc of test was too much in one spot and my body tried to fight it. The worst part was all the guilt trips the nurses tried on me and all the stares at the guy who was shooting himself with hormones. Oh well like I said it was better safe then sorry. If it gets any worse go see a Dr.

P.S I didn’t have insurance and if you don’t either don’t use that as an excuse not to go. They have financial help.[/quote]

3cc in one spot will not cause an infection. It could cause irritation, and an inflamitory responce, but it would not cause an infection. the only cause of infection is when you introduce foreign organism. This could have been in the gear, or you may not have swabbed the area enough.

You are not out of the woods yet. I am not sure, but by the sounds of it you were just give oral antibiotics and sent home. Normal procedure is usually a course of IV antibiotics over a few days, (usually on an out patient basis at a community access site) and then reassessment.

That’s at least what they would do here in Canada, where the bills are paid for by the government.

usually abscesses need to be drained and then the infected/ dead tissue excised or dibrided.

Of course it sound like you caught the infection fairly quickly, so in your case you may be fine, but just continue to monitor the site closly, and if you don’t begin to feel better, and stay better, seek medical attention again.

especially monitor it closely following the end of your course of antibiotics, as if the infection is not completely gone, it may reoccur.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
Ventrogluteal site.

Try it, you’ll thank me.

And if you don’t know where it is, find one of those listings on a Steroid message board that lists and explains all the various injection sites.[/quote]

This is one of the ones from the newbie thread:
http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altproducts/drugguide/ab2page.cfm?vbcid=6645&vid=1110

I haven’t tried ventrogluteal yet but it may be my next target. It’s the gluteus medius I assume?

Edit- This one has some good info:
http://www.nursing-standard.co.uk/archives/ns/vol13-39/v13w39p4753.pdf#search=‘Intramuscular%20injection%20technique%2C%20nursingstandard’

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
Ventrogluteal site.

Try it, you’ll thank me.

And if you don’t know where it is, find one of those listings on a Steroid message board that lists and explains all the various injection sites.[/quote]

Cheers, thats where I took it, I was alternating ass cheeks, gonna do 1 ml in each delt tonight see how that goes

How is your ass today? (I can’t believe I just asked that…)

Sorry to hijack but this thread seems like the right spot.

I shot another 4cc’s of EQ and 3cc’s of Test-E on Wed night this time split up into 4 different sites. Once again almost 60 hours later I don’t feel any reminder of the EQ shots but the Test is hurting like hell in my shoulder and left quad. It’s not half as bad as the last shot which hospitalized me because I split it up to 1.5cc in each site. Could I be allergic to something in the Test causing this or possibly something that the Stealth line uses? I’ve never shot any other brand of test so I don’t know what I should or shouldn’t be feeling from this particular drug. It seems as of late that a lot of people are having “reactions” to some of the Stealth products mainly the testosterones. I’ve thought about baking or boiling my gear to expel some of the alcohol but wasn’t sure if this would create an unsterile environment for bacteria to brew inside the vials? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Cheers Guys

Tone is correct again.

JW

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
E-man wrote:

P.S I didn’t have insurance and if you don’t either don’t use that as an excuse not to go. They have financial help.

3cc in one spot will not cause an infection. It could cause irritation, and an inflamitory responce, but it would not cause an infection. the only cause of infection is when you introduce foreign organism. This could have been in the gear, or you may not have swabbed the area enough.

You are not out of the woods yet. I am not sure, but by the sounds of it you were just give oral antibiotics and sent home. Normal procedure is usually a course of IV antibiotics over a few days, (usually on an out patient basis at a community access site) and then reassessment.

That’s at least what they would do here in Canada, where the bills are paid for by the government.

usually abscesses need to be drained and then the infected/ dead tissue excised or dibrided.

Of course it sound like you caught the infection fairly quickly, so in your case you may be fine, but just continue to monitor the site closly, and if you don’t begin to feel better, and stay better, seek medical attention again.

especially monitor it closely following the end of your course of antibiotics, as if the infection is not completely gone, it may reoccur.[/quote]

P-22, is there just no other way to deliver this stuff? Is there nothing in the pipeline that we can use that will get it into the blood stream other pins? There has to be new delivery means being developed int he medical industry… right?

Tell me there is hope…