Hot Chicks With Douche Bags

the video at the top of the page of the link is too much. I almost pissed myself at the first ten seconds of the video. funny shit.

Hey, NP. Have you seen the SNL sketches with the douche guy and stupid bitch? That is why people hate guys like this. The girls are probably trendy, stupid and annoying too, but they are hot and easy to ignore, shut up, lie to.

I tried looking like Guile from Street Fighter 2 one Halloween…I was too skinny. :frowning:

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Why is it considered cute when a little boy spikes his hair/pops his collar/wears sunglasses indoors/etc but when a 22 year old male does these things, he’s automtically a “dumbass”, “douche”, “asshole”, or some other derogatory term?[/quote]

Because he’s trying too hard. Trying to look cool and convince everyone only by his appearance that he is.

Douches are usually given away by the latest 30-min fashion trend, the waxing, excessive gelling, and those ridiculous fake tans.

And maybe a little synthol here and there to make them look ‘totally swole’ and awesome.

The only douche is the one with the swolen ‘bicep’ in the picture.

Why is it considered cute when a little boy spikes his hair/pops his collar/wears sunglasses indoors/etc but when a 22 year old male does these things, he’s automtically a “dumbass”, “douche”, “asshole”, or some other derogatory term?

The answer is that the boy poses no threat to the adult who makes the assessment. The lesson is, only the weak and/or helpless get an honest judgement. Everybody else is considered an enemy, and treated as such. To insult someone is to acknowledge them as a foe, a clear and present danger to one’s own automony.

Many men take the same attitude towards women as they would towards the little boy in the example above. That is, women are seen to pose no threat to males, and are thus elevated to unrealistic heights by the males who compete over them.

Observer bias, BIGTIME. Wake up guys.[/quote]

Stop trolling. If you don’t get it, you’re just never gonna get it.

Why is it considered cute when a little boy spikes his hair/pops his collar/wears sunglasses indoors/etc but when a 22 year old male does these things, he’s automtically a “dumbass”, “douche”, “asshole”, or some other derogatory term?

The answer is that the boy poses no threat to the adult who makes the assessment. The lesson is, only the weak and/or helpless get an honest judgement. Everybody else is considered an enemy, and treated as such. To insult someone is to acknowledge them as a foe, a clear and present danger to one’s own automony.

Observer bias, BIGTIME. Wake up guys.[/quote]

I think boys that do this are stupid, not douche bags. If I had a son who did this, young or old, I would slap the shit out of him. As far as observer bias, you have to realize that you are subjected to this also. There is no “right” way to classify these guys, but some prefer to call them douche bags and some will just write it off as normal. I’m sure those douche bags think we are douche bags.

Forgot who posted about the video being funny, but if you were talking about the pool scene with the two guidos trying to dance, that was f-ing funny.

Few things are funnier than off-beat dancing guidos.

Except Ellen Degeneres crying her ovaries out on national TV.

It’s called money. I didn’t think it was that hard to figure out.

[photo]3051[/photo]

I thought we’ve settled this before…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
[photo]3051[/photo]

I thought we’ve settled this before…[/quote]

Aww c’mon man…stop picking on MJ.

[/quote]

Or they just have their heads up their asses and are mocked. It’s not jealousy. It’s that they make men look like shallow, egotistical humps. They take away from men the honesty and dignity that many of us base our lives on. What they represent is a fraud, a front. They do those things to stand out because they have no other distinguishable quality, and market themselves to gulible women that are just as shallow and egotistical.

Calling a dipshit, a dipshit, is not acknowledging them as a threat. Not even slightly. It’s acknowledging that they are an insult to manhood.

They can do what they, they are entitled to it. However, though I may be silent, I still look at them with pity.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I thought we’ve settled this before…

Aww c’mon man…stop picking on MJ.
[/quote]

Oh, you fuckers are funny.

RRJC, payback is a bitch :wink:

What defines a guy as a douche bag?

The way I see it, it’s a plastic surface of coolness and smugness, with an underlying weakness of solid character or ethics.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
I’ve been scared to open this thread…I thought it had something to do with that “2 girls,1 cup” atrocity!! [/quote]

LOL…looks like you’ve been scarred for life there, brother!

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
I’ve been scared to open this thread…I thought it had something to do with that “2 girls,1 cup” atrocity!!

LOL…looks like you’ve been scarred for life there, brother![/quote]

I made that mistake too. Haagen Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream will never be the same again.

[quote]unbending wrote:
Because he’s trying too hard. Trying to look cool and convince everyone only by his appearance that he is.

Douches are usually given away by the latest 30-min fashion trend, the waxing, excessive gelling, and those ridiculous fake tans.[/quote]

Surely you must know how hard females try to adopt fake images for themselves. Compared to an average female, even the biggest male “douche” isn’t trying very hard at all. So, the double standard persists.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Stop trolling. If you don’t get it, you’re just never gonna get it.
[/quote]

I “get” all there is to “get”. You’re the one who doesn’t.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
I think boys that do this are stupid, not douche bags. If I had a son who did this, young or old, I would slap the shit out of him. [/quote]

I wouldn’t. What’s the point of slapping boys for acting like boys and girls for acting like girls? This is normal homosapien behavior.

NP, I would slap my kid if he/she was “fake” and was all about image and being trendy. It’s okay if that’s what gets you going, so long as it’s not your life. If my kid were well developed as a person I wouldn’t have a problem with it, however if my kid were actually well developed as a person I don’t think they would be putting on a front to score and be popular. Douche bags are the people that don’t understand this concept. There are plenty of metro men out there who are well-rounded. The ones that aren’t are douche bags.

Your argument of “it’s normal, human nature, so it’s okay” is crap. The average person is overweight or obese, and it’s not okay. Human nature has manifested itself in ways not intended. Being a douche bag is one of them.

There’s maybe 300 bucks tops in low carb shakes, Alpha Male and HOT-ROX. Add this to some decent EFFORT in the gym and he could have done this in 6-8 weeks and have THE WHOLE BODY LOOKING BETTER.

Instead he blew 7k and his fat is likely to come back, except this time the fatty deposits will not be smooth. He’s likely to develp lumpy fat.

Have you ever seen returning fat on someone who’s done lipo then gained it all back? It looks really bad.

Truly a sad, lazy state human existance is taking lately.

I think many people are missing NP’s point. It is an elevated one, the double standard is probably there for some explainable reason, the same double standard in terms of homosexuality when compared to men and women, and how one is deemed more “ok” than another.

I think there is a hint of jealousy because men are competitive and often I remember when some girls would hang out with guys of different races (phenotypes) I would hear comments all the time from subvertly jealous guys. Unless the women are fawning over that guy or a guy that looks like that said guy, guys are turn into little whiney bitches.

You can call them douche-bags and some of them character wise are just that and must be completely annoying, but can’t rip on all of their physiques.

I don’t think NP was saying that these guys aren’t douche-bags. I myself tend to be annoyed by quite a few types of people on character and personality alone.

But the sheer fact is this, if these guys were around what would predominately be considered unattractive, out of shape, women very few people would have a problem with it. But some envy has to be involved because they are in fact around “desirable” women. Sure they may be douche-bags but there is envy there. And to act as if these women are not on these douche-bags exact levels when it comes to personality and ethics is laughable, of course they are, they may be attractive to you but that’s thinking with your small head.

Think about it, sure they may be in a club environment et cetera, but is she not wearing the same exact dumb ass, look at me alien sunglasses indoors? Is she not dressed scantily in order to attract the same amount of attention as he is trying to? Of course she is.

This reminds me when a girl goes out to the beach dressed in a small bikini, it is seen as ok, but a guy in tight shorts at that same beach is perceived with venomous rage. I am not talking about my personal opinion or thoughts as to why but of its existence.