Hot Chick Grappler

Kind of off topic… but its combat related :slight_smile:
She better start winning she’s marketable as fucking hell. I need a name somebody pleeease! haha

dammit too small :-/

nevermind…

Michelle Nicolini – 2x CBJJ World Champ and Robert Drysdale’s girlfriend.

:frowning:

i need to get me one of these.

Wow, yeah she is a looker. You know there are quite a few good looking girl grapplers coming out from the cracks lately. None have ever come to where I train unfortunatley. Hmm… How shall I fix that?

I’d be happy with finding a chick that lifts weights semi-seriously. But an actual combat athlete? Hallelujah.

Ive been a Gracie fighter for over 20 years.Id like to coach you. Do you combo or straight grapple?

PH

[quote]PhDguy wrote:
Ive been a Gracie fighter for over 20 years.Id like to coach you. Do you combo or straight grapple?

PH[/quote]

Is this some kind of pick up line you use?

Mine:

“I’ve got the best triangle escape, EVER…touches nose with tongue and winks

Mine would be: “When I hit it doggy style, don’t even think about rolling into a knee bar.”

[quote]slimjim wrote:
PhDguy wrote:

PH

Is this some kind of pick up line you use?[/quote]

lol…

Funny fatbob

this thread has alot of hits!

sadly all the grappling chicks ive met thus far have all been on the hefty side

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Mine would be: “When I hit it doggy style, don’t even think about rolling into a knee bar.”[/quote]

and then show her your sprawl and drop and elbow…

I would have started grappling years ago if I had known what it was…now I learn a little here and there…I really wish I had wrestled in highschool but I had no idea about the sport or interest in fitness at all.

I just ask girls if they want to see my ground and pound.

Rear naked choke would take on a whole new meaning…

more like Rear Naked POKE imo

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
more like Rear Naked POKE imo[/quote]

Quoted for the luls