Hossein Rezazadeh FS 280kg/617lbs

Enjoy…

Terrible form, he definitely needs some guidance! He’ll never amount to anything!

That is awesome strength.

So where are his spotters???

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
So where are his spotters???[/quote]

uh…you don’t really need spotters?

Just dump it, it’s bumper plates anyway and it’s pretty easy to dump a FS.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
TheSicilian wrote:
So where are his spotters???

uh…you don’t really need spotters?

Just dump it, it’s bumper plates anyway and it’s pretty easy to dump a FS.[/quote]

Hopefully TheSicilian was joking! So hey You are THE Sicilian? Wow. So what does that mean? You are really skinny think your badass and were a wife beater and a gold chain? J/K dude I love messing with you Italians…er Sicilian’s

Look how easy this one is.

The other day I was watching the clip of 581 lb clean and jerk but I cant find it. The above is 507lbs.

I posted that video. Sorry the aspect ratio is screwed up. I’ll fix it sooner or later.

He back squats close to 900 lbs Olympic style. I really think that this guy, if he switched to power style, could set a world squat record if you gave him a couple years to train for it.

That’s sick

Stay strong
MR

[quote]Kir Dog wrote:
Look how easy this one is.

The other day I was watching the clip of 581 lb clean and jerk but I cant find it. The above is 507lbs.[/quote]

holy cow, and he makes it look easy. I am really surprised by how long he stays in the hole before the clean, and how long he stands there with it racked before he jerks it

Hossein is the man.

Less than double bodyweight…that’s good for a high school kid.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Terrible form, he definitely needs some guidance! He’ll never amount to anything![/quote]

? Serious on the form or sarcastic?

[quote]RickJames wrote:
Less than double bodyweight…that’s good for a high school kid.[/quote]

Surely you jest? (with some of the relative strength crap that goes on in this forum I wouldn’t be surprised if you were serious. I mean, it’s a 280kg Front Squat fahcrissake! For 2 reps!)

[quote]RickJames wrote:
Less than double bodyweight…that’s good for a high school kid.[/quote]

Let’s see -your- double bodyweight front squat.

impressive front squat, as it appears that he has plenty left in the tank. as for the clean and jerk vid, he man handles that weight. i konw plenty of guys who cant deadlift 500 lbs let alone clean it like an empty bar and then jerk it overhead. impressive to say the least !!

[quote]DieselWeasel wrote:
Let’s see -your- double bodyweight front squat.[/quote]

I’m close! another 35lbs to go.

[quote]
Let’s see -your- double bodyweight front squat.[/quote]

over 2.5 x bodyweight for me, but not NEARLY as impressive as a guy front squatting 600 lbs like nothing, regardless of bodyweight. he’s in a different league!