HorrorCore/Wicked Connect

This is the worst shit I have ever listend to, no offense intended as I support your right to jam to whatever you like, but this isn’t for me.

Is the very first video a chick singing? She is acting all badass and I bet my last fucking dollar she screams for her boyfrined to come kill those yucky spiders. Lame.

[quote]Bungalow wrote:
Are these serious songs or are just making a farce?[/quote]

If you mean are they serious in theie “darker” idols, yes they’re real songs. The songs are horror films set over a hip hop beat.

I’m done with this thread though dumbfucks can’t see past facepaint and ICP…Evil Pimp compared to ICP…BULLSHIT.

I’m out.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Bungalow wrote:

If you mean are they serious in theie “darker” idols, yes they’re real songs. The songs are horror films set over a hip hop beat.

I’m done with this thread though dumbfucks can’t see past facepaint and ICP…Evil Pimp compared to ICP…BULLSHIT.

I’m out.
[/quote]

Geeze, you goth kids sure are sensitive.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]Bungalow wrote:

I’m out.
[/quote]

Geeze, you goth kids sure are sensitive.[/quote]

I have to agree.
Listening to songs about satan and stuff and then you start crying when you feel nobody understands you.

By the way those goth kids look like queers. Don t be surprised if “I fuck you in your sleep and in your dreams and say you are a wicked fairy”.

Rockula what about gorenography?

[quote]Ken St.Mich wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]Bungalow wrote:

I’m out.
[/quote]

Geeze, you goth kids sure are sensitive.[/quote]

I have to agree.
Listening to songs about satan and stuff and then you start crying when you feel nobody understands you.

By the way those goth kids look like queers. Don t be surprised if “I fuck you in your sleep and in your dreams and say you are a wicked fairy”.
[/quote]

lol, I was joking, yo!

I really don’t give a fuck whether you like it or not.

dk, its not really something most people can get into and I respect that you can tolerate differences in tase. Props, brah!!

St. Mich lol!!!

v=7hwBtNr7OD0&feature=related

Jon,I’m on it!!!

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

Damn, Brick!!! Nice one!

Roc, I gotta be honest man, most of this shit is ridiculous to me. But, I listened to about half of this and his delivery and flow were pretty good. Not sure if they’re the same genre, but you know who the gravediggaz are? They seem similar, though maybe not as demented.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Roc, I gotta be honest man, most of this shit is ridiculous to me. But, I listened to about half of this and his delivery and flow were pretty good. Not sure if they’re the same genre, but you know who the gravediggaz are? They seem similar, though maybe not as demented.

I was expecting no one on TN to like any of it. lol

And yea, Flatliners and Gravediggaz are in the genre.

old school 36 mafia,scarface, and a few other big names in hip hop have roots in horrorcore. Geto Boys are pioneers of it. Shit, its home is in TX, surprised you don’t know more about Wicked nusic.

Necro is actually a real good rapper in general outside of horror. Check out the Children song, its my favorite by him.

Now I am in on some Gravediggaz fo sho! Wu-Tang but darker.