Horribly Unhealthy Perfect Human?!

[quote]Mr90210 wrote:
carter12 wrote:
We here at T-Nation will take this as a joke as even by today’s manorexic standards, 140 lbs. soaking wet isn’t a physique described as “not bad”.

I think I saw on his website that he’s 156 lbs.

Anyway, my point remains the same, his musculature is quite impressive for a man who does things like running 50 marathons in 50 days. [/quote]

Actually, it was T-Nick who made that point. Using multiple handles, 90210/T-Nick?

[quote]carter12 wrote:
T-Nick wrote:
His physique isn’t bad considering all the cardio he does, which is a testament to his eating.

We here at T-Nation will take this as a joke as even by today’s manorexic standards, 140 lbs. soaking wet isn’t a physique described as “not bad”.[/quote]

LOL. Agreed.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
The bottom line is this… he’s a lot more impressive than the picture I attached to this post which is most marathon runners.[/quote]

Sorry. I forgot this was a bodybuilding site.

Compared to every marathon runner I’ve seen, I’m HUGE. Hell yes! Post more pics to validate me.

Sometimes I wonder why people with your attitude don’t go to Runner’s World or something. This site is supposed to be for people who want to get big and strong - not for people who have the physique goals of marathon runners.

[quote]Roy wrote:
Quit being jelous, not everyone needs 8 hours a night. If this guy can run 50 marathons in 50 days, with very little sleep, then that tells you something doesn’t it. [/quote]

I’ve been there in the extreme aerobic training. I used to cycle at semi-high levels 2 years ago, training every damn day for 100+ kms a day.

I feel 10 times healthier now.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Imen de Naars wrote:
That could be one of the worst advice ever. 50 marathons in 50 days?? I wouldn’t call that an example of health.

You wanna try it??[/quote]

I’ve been a resistance athlete. It’s not particularly good. You get used to being anestethized by the endorphines; plus, your testosterone levels drop and the sex drive is as low as it gets; plus, strenght diminshes conspicuosly.

But yeah, biking under the sun and up the mountains does give a lot of satisfaction indeed, just with some moderation.

In case your wondering Cali(and Im thinking you are, considering your all over anything I write) Im straight BTW.

And don’t take MY word about Dean. Enough women found him attractive enough to be named in the 50 most beautiful people by people magazine.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Mr90210 wrote:
carter12 wrote:
We here at T-Nation will take this as a joke as even by today’s manorexic standards, 140 lbs. soaking wet isn’t a physique described as “not bad”.

I think I saw on his website that he’s 156 lbs.

Anyway, my point remains the same, his musculature is quite impressive for a man who does things like running 50 marathons in 50 days.

Actually, it was T-Nick who made that point. Using multiple handles, 90210/T-Nick?[/quote]

Wtf. He doesn’t look bad at all, but that’s exaggerated. I could belive most attractive in the sense that his feats of resistance can rev up the attractivness, but uh…

I phrased my response badly.

I meant that despite him being 156 lbs and not 140 lbs the point I was going to make about his physique remains the same.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
carter12 wrote:
T-Nick wrote:
His physique isn’t bad considering all the cardio he does, which is a testament to his eating.

Where did you see his weight? What about his height?[/quote]

5’8" 156 #'s

He looks better than most endurance athletes, which is faint praise.