Horrible Supplements

I loved the nutritional profile for Carnivore, especially since I couldn’t do whey since it started to bother my stomach (I had stayed away from dairy products for a bit, I assuming causing the production of the enzyme that breaks down Lactose to cease existence, causing stomach issues), but it does smell quite weird. The taste is “meh” for the chocolate, but the chocolate pretzel tasted very off. Once I learned about the method in which they make the protein, that was enough for me to stop it’s use. No thanks.

I’ve since gone to Truenutrition and made a blend of brown rice and egg white protein power. I also started using ON Hydro Whey I had from months and months ago that I am burning through.

Pea protein powder taste awfull except with a banana but destroy my stomach haha

Glycin is also weird it’s like I drink a glass of water full of sugar…

BCAA unflavored is fine i’m agree taste nothing in a bottle of water.

I’m pretty tolerant of bad flavors, but textures get me every time. My wife had some fiber left over from a 24 day challenge that I tried- dry heaving thinking about it. Same for unflavored creatine. I did forget about Muscle Milk strawberry banana. That was pretty atrocious.

Titan choc peanut butter protein powder. Stupidly sweet, managed to taste like one of those banana lollies trying to taste like a reese who took a dip in a diabetic’s liver

That actually made me want to taste it.

Poetic, wasn’t it?

Sorry, but this sounds delicious

Blend up some beef jerky and let me know if you feel different.

I am a fan of eating beef jerky. Drinking it is different.

1 Like