Hormone Replacement Therapy at 17y/o

last year i got blood work done on my test levels done cause my voice hasnt deepend no hair just pubic hair
my levels were 3/pg LH 8/pg prolatin 10/pg testosterone 10/pg GH

now im growing little but more hair but no voice changes
and i took a cap of m1t a day ago would that fuck me up more she said i was only 3/4 done puberty a year ago

im thinking of getting Test E illegaly and do 50mg a week for 12 weeks i should be dun puberty by now

Some people just develop later then others. I personally didn’t finish puberty until I almost 18. I grew another inch or so when I went to college.

Some people just develop later then others. I personally didn’t finish puberty until I almost 18. I grew another inch or so when I went to college. And didn’t start getting hair on my chest until I was 22.

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
last year i got blood work done on my test levels done cause my voice hasnt deepend no hair just pubic hair
my levels were 3/pg LH 8/pg prolatin 10/pg testosterone 10/pg GH

now im growing little but more hair but no voice changes
and i took a cap of m1t a day ago would that fuck me up more she said i was only 3/4 done puberty a year ago

im thinking of getting Test E illegaly and do 50mg a week for 12 weeks i should be dun puberty by now [/quote]

You are 17. You should do what your doctor says is best. There’s no way you are qualified to take whatever situation you are in into your own hands.

STOP TAKING METHYL-TEST NOW. Yes it will “fuck you up more”.

You have no idea when you are going to be done with puberty. Some people don’t stop growing/developing until they are in their twenties.

The hormone levels you mentioned don’t mean much with a range to reference them to. So I don’t really know if any of the numbers are abnormal. Even so, administering any sort of exogeneous hormone (methyl-test, Test E, etc.) would be a terrible idea for a 17 year old.
Where did the idea of taking 50mg a week of Test come from anyway?? How could that possibly do anything beneficial for you?

BTW your post is borderline unreadable. Learn how to type a sentance.

EDIT - Trolls can go fuck themselves.