Hormone Levels

Correct me if I’m wrong about any of this please.

1. I realize that Cortisol is highest in the morning and decreases as the day goes on. And high levels of Cortisol would stop gains correct? But by working out in the morning, I thought I read somewhere that Cortisol levels decreased?

2. Thyroxin (BMR hormone?) is highest in the morning and decreases as the day goes on. Also, Thyroxin levels increase after workout.

3. Insulin aids in growth too right? And this is stimulated by eating carbohydrates.

Are there any other hormones that should be considered?

How can utilize his/her hormone levels to reap the most benefits from a workout?

Thanks in advance.

[quote]Contach wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong about any of this please.

1. I realize that Cortisol is highest in the morning and decreases as the day goes on. And high levels of Cortisol would stop gains correct? But by working out in the morning, I thought I read somewhere that Cortisol levels decreased?

2. Thyroxin (BMR hormone?) is highest in the morning and decreases as the day goes on. Also, Thyroxin levels increase after workout.

3. Insulin aids in growth too right? And this is stimulated by eating carbohydrates.

Are there any other hormones that should be considered? [/quote]
T levels, E levels, GH levels, etc, etc etc…

[quote]
How can utilize his/her hormone levels to reap the most benefits from a workout?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
id say #1 largely forget them dont stress over them, stressing over if your doing everything perfect will potentially do more harm then the good your trying to do

Train, consistent hard and smart, same with diet, rest, recovery, and supplementation

yes broad answer but that a heck of a broad ? and im stucking typing with one finger lol

Phill

Like Phill said.

If you work hard and feed your body well, it will respond and alter hormones if needed to do so.

If your body isn’t responding, it’s not because you aren’t timing things right.

It’s because you are doing too little or too much and eating too little or too much… depending on your goals and desired progress.