Hoping to Compete this Year

• Constructive Criticism Appreciated

So, I’ve been working out seriously for almost 2 years now, mostly just for the sheer joy of it. Now, I’ve decided to kick it up a notch and try my hand at competing sometime this year. So far everything I’ve achieved is through trial and error and all my own hard work (no trainers) and my own research of articles over the net and in magazines.

I have no idea how I’d fare in an amature competition and would like some constructive criticism on my physique, tips for improvement, and also on nutrition with regard to leaning out (I tend to hold on to fat mostly around the inner and outer thigh areas).

I need more pics before I can rate but you have a nice back.

Legs pic would be good.

For figuring out why you hold fat in different places you might find an experience Bio Signature analyst. They can take your body fat in different places and usually figure out what your hormone imbalances are and help you in that regard, thus losing fat in the places you tend to hold it through supplementation.

This one was taken late last year…I will try to get some updated pics this week

Again this was taken at FAME in Toronto last year. Me as a spectator of course.

This was at the beginning of February

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
Legs pic would be good.

For figuring out why you hold fat in different places you might find an experience Bio Signature analyst. They can take your body fat in different places and usually figure out what your hormone imbalances are and help you in that regard, thus losing fat in the places you tend to hold it through supplementation.[/quote]

Where would I find someone like that? And do you have any idea what the estimated cost of such a procedure would be?

Looking fit.

[quote]sengari868 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Legs pic would be good.

For figuring out why you hold fat in different places you might find an experience Bio Signature analyst. They can take your body fat in different places and usually figure out what your hormone imbalances are and help you in that regard, thus losing fat in the places you tend to hold it through supplementation.

Where would I find someone like that? And do you have any idea what the estimated cost of such a procedure would be?[/quote]

I don’t know cost.

Start by reading this and you will get a lot of information for free.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_author/thib_results_poliquins_insulin_protocol

I don’t know cost.

Start by reading this and you will get a lot of information for free.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_author/thib_results_poliquins_insulin_protocol

[/quote]

I’ll do some further research on it tomorrow, and hopfully I can find someone who does it up in my neck of the woods. I do carb cycling, keep my meals frequent, protein high…drink lots of water…tried HOT-ROX Extreme for a bit…Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll keep you posted on that.

gonna need to see some glutes in order to get a fair assesment.

I cant give you any real or useful criticism for competing but your shape is inspiring to me for sure!

I think it is pretty standard for women to hang on to fat in the inner and outer thigh area (and the top back of the thigh) and my understanding was that estrogen was the factor there. Somewhere here or on figure athlete I recall a woman who was reflecting on mistakes in her last competition was that her body fat was just too high and as a result her hamstrings were not visible enough.

Great job! I’d love to hear about your training.

Wow! you look good.

That Back shot is sick. Nice work.

Looking good. Great stuff for only 2 years of training. You must be very disciplined…impressive

Sick back.

Great look, a solid 8 from me.

Damn sexy thighs!!

cant let her off the hook and give her a rating without all the correct poses now can we…CMON NOW!

nice progress!

i can’t tell b/c the black pants…but your overall figure has improved a ton. and there really wasn’t much off with the “before” shot.

good luck if/when you get on stage!!

I imagine you’re competing in figure??

Yer back looks great!