Hoping for Some JB Input

I’m specifically interested in seeing what John Berardi has to say about this but would appreciate anyone else’s perspective on it, as well. I’m currently 5’ 6" and 170 lbs with a body fat that typically hovers between 8 and 10 percent. I was considering using 1-Test and 1,4 Andro for 6 weeks in an attempt to get my body fat even lower while trying to preserve most if not all of the muscle I currently have(I believe this was an idea Cy Wilson hit upon in his article Steroid Dieting some time ago). During the 6 week period I was going to consume 340 grams of protein, 25-30 grams of fat(mostly from flax and fish oil), and between 50 and 75 grams of carbs(pre workout from oat bran and post carbs coming from Surge). Typically I had been consuming 220 grams protein, 250 grams carbs, and 50 grams of fat, so my question is how best to get my carbs and other macronutrient intakes back up to their new levels after my 6 week “extreme” diet phase. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this post, and again, I appreciate any input you might have.