T Nation

Hooooray!

Hooooray for T-mag’s powerful words today…finally she’s on the site.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Hooooray for T-mag’s powerful words today…finally she’s on the site. [/quote]

you know, that you and Al “let me hear you say this shit is bananas” Shades share a fascination with ol’ Randy makes me more than a little nervous.

Where is Al???

Look…I know that he thinks we all are some Sub-Species at the bottom of the food chain…

But hey…at least we are FOOD !

Mufasa

Having read “Philosophy: Who Needs It?”, “Atlas Shrugged” and “The Fountainhead”, not sure I share PP’s feelings on Ayn Rand. I mean, I do like the quote and can take her in smaller doses, but when you read her books (especially the novels), I just find she makes her points by bludgeoning the reader to death with these monologues that go on for pages and pages. Ouch. But that just might be me.

Kuz

• Return with honor.

John’s Galt’s speech was overkill; she said about the same thing in 50 pages less in the courtoom scene in the Fountainhead.

“I have no defense.” - Hank Rearden

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Having read “Philosophy: Who Needs It?”, “Atlas Shrugged” and “The Fountainhead”, not sure I share PP’s feelings on Ayn Rand. I mean, I do like the quote and can take her in smaller doses, but when you read her books (especially the novels), I just find she makes her points by bludgeoning the reader to death with these monologues that go on for pages and pages. Ouch. But that just might be me.

Kuz

• Return with honor.[/quote]

It is most certainly not just you.

I’m quite convinced this is where Al S. gets his communication skills from.