Honkey Kong's Video Thread

This will be the place that I post training videos and walk throughs from now on. If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

This is my first walk through video and was a great day of pulling for me as it was the first time I have pulled over 600 post surgery. Pardon the poor microphone. I have since acquired a better one. The next few videos will be on training for explosive strength in the big 3. Stay tuned…

655 x 2 Deadlifts With Ben Seath, Ben Rice and Justin Randal - YouTube

Good idea. I always love watching videos of other lifters.

Good video! Very strong lifters!! Keep it up!

Strong lifts by the whole crew. Your speed around lockout is remarkable!

Nice man, looking forward to mooooooarrrrrr

How do you go about programming speed work? Percentages etc. Raw speedwork vs bands?

Speed bench + accessory walkthrough with bonus fat kid gymnastics…

Great stuff, suscribed

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Great stuff, suscribed[/quote]
Awesome, thanks!

Awesome, thanks for posting!

Great video man. Loved at the end with the weight falling off and Ben getting pissed haha.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Great video man. Loved at the end with the weight falling off and Ben getting pissed haha. [/quote]
It was really hard not to laugh…

This is me and my freakish homie Adrian Larsen. Adrian is one of the most phenominal pressers on the planet. Maybe not the strongest but def one of the most impressive! You’ll see why…

[quote]honkey kong wrote:
This is me and my freakish homie Adrian Larsen. Adrian is one of the most phenominal pressers on the planet. Maybe not the strongest but def one of the most impressive! You’ll see why…

This is sickening! Great work by the both of you. Huge props to Adrian especially, his core must be made of solid steel with how stable he is.

Chris Duffin pulls 900 raw during a training sesion @ EPC. Makes my PR on this day look kinda gay… LOL

Strong pulling Honkey! Duffins pulling is just a bit more impressive tho :wink: Your looking pretty damn lean too, what’s the diet like right now?

Strong man, very nice work.

Honkey Hops!!

Honkey, do you keep a training on this website or any other?

[quote]honkey kong wrote:
Honkey Hops!!

I’m not sure how tall you are but can you dunk? Those box jumps were pretty impressive! Great video!