Honey Moon In Europe

What supplements do you guys reccomend for someone who wants to maintain muscle mass and leaness while trying to eat well and exercise sporatically while overseas?
I was thinking Carbolin 19 or HOT-ROX can’t decide
Right now I’m 205lbs@5.5%

It’s your honey moon, fuckit.

Have lots of sex for NEPA and you’ll be fine.

Eat nutrionally and you’ll be fine, suppliments are just that, suppliments, you don’t need them.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Have lots of sex for NEPA and you’ll be fine.

[/quote]

Seriously. For having gotten to 205 #5.5 bf percentage, i’d imagine you know what youre doing

I’m thinking you should get on something like caffeine or yohimbine, or whatever will keep you going while: on vacation, performing in bed, and eating more than you normally would. Carbolin 19 and HOT-ROX boost up the thyroid, apparantly. But it sounds like you would do better with CNS stimulation and vasodilation.

Whenever I travel to Holland, I take with me: Liver tabs, creatine, glutamine, animal pak and thats it. Try to leave the powders in their labelled containers, trust me, you dont want that hassle at the airport.
I can get some kinda ibuprofin and protein there.

[quote]HD8 wrote:
What supplements do you guys reccomend for someone who wants to maintain muscle mass and leaness while trying to eat well and exercise sporatically while overseas?
I was thinking Carbolin 19 or HOT-ROX can’t decide
Right now I’m 205lbs@5.5% [/quote]

Alpha Male, and have lots of sex like a previous poster said. Just make sure about customs allowing that shit over.