T Nation

Honey Boo Boo Child

Sorry, wrong video:

4:32 that was scary

Been watching some Toddlers & Tiaras in our spare time, X?

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Been watching some Toddlers & Tiaras in our spare time, X?[/quote]

LOL. They were talking about it on spill.com so I looked it up.

It doesn’t shock me. But I sure as hell find it hilarious. I have seen real people like this. That little girl is either going to be a stripper when she grows up, a meth addict, severely obese, a high school drop out…or all of the above.

dont sleep on toddlers & tiaras that show is pure comedy, and that lil girl made one of the best episodes ever lol

Why did I watch that whole thing? I knew 20 seconds in it was going to be horrible. I feel bad for that little girl, but it was kind of funny in a “what the fuck is wrong with some people” kind of way.

Oh god. . . I don’t even know what to say about this. . .

Damn…for a moment I thought this was going to be a Hendrix appreciation thread. =(

I’m sad now.

What is the show about? Taking little girls and turning them into whores? And ugly ones too?

Prosti-tots. Sad.

It’s fine. She’ll be prescribed adderall in a few years to help with her inability to not be cracked out.

Good thing mommy is stocked up for zombie apocalypse 2012 though.

I just don’t understand how weak the father must be to, one, be attracted to coupon queen, and two, let his daughter be pimped out for 15min of fame that won’t last until puberty.

test

The Road to Hell is paved with To Much Neck Mothers like this.

Shame. Poor kid.

Why would you put your daughter in beauty pageants if she’s ugly?

Does not compute.


I used an age progression program on that kid and here is what it says she will look like in 20 years:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Why would you put your daughter in beauty pageants if she’s ugly?

Does not compute.
[/quote]

Judging by what her mother looks like, she is going to be highly disappointed in the future when she does not grow up to be a beauty queen. It seams to be setting her up for future failure.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Why would you put your daughter in beauty pageants if she’s ugly?

Does not compute.
[/quote]

Judging by what her mother looks like, she is going to be highly disappointed in the future when she does not grow up to be a beauty queen. It seams to be setting her up for future failure.[/quote]

Not necessarily.

Some kids find their own way in spite of what their parents push them into. It’s like those idiot little-league dads who hammer their young sons to be great ball players. Then when the kid gets into high school, he rejects all that and gets into something completely different.