Honest About Using Gear?

[quote]238 wrote:
So… you would prefer to be honest and potentially get yourself a criminal record in the process?

In fact, if you want to be honest, why are you doing something illegal in the first place?[/quote]

That’s like saying don’t drive your car because you might crash and die. It could happen but unless I go running around shouting it out the front of the cop shop I doubt it will.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]238 wrote:
So… you would prefer to be honest and potentially get yourself a criminal record in the process?

In fact, if you want to be honest, why are you doing something illegal in the first place?[/quote]

That’s like saying don’t drive your car because you might crash and die. It could happen but unless I go running around shouting it out the front of the cop shop I doubt it will.[/quote]

No, if you want to use a car analogy taking steroids in itself would be like driving, you take a risk knowing what could happen. Heck, doing burnouts on a public road might be a better analogy since they’re both illegal while driving in itself is not.

Telling other people that you’re juicing would be like doing burnouts and posting vids of it on Facebook. You’re exposing yourself to unnecessary risk by doing so, and for pretty much no reward.

But hey, do it if you want. Not my problem if you get caught.

cheers for the concern…

If you cant understand my point perhaps dont comment?[/quote]

or maybe you could just not contradict yourself so much…

…anyway, just keep your mouth shut and tell no one. Most people have no idea what can be accomplished with or without gear so if they’re really pushing for an answer just say you upped your calories to 8000 and have started using creatine.

^^^^^ Lol I like you Yogi

[quote]Reed wrote:
^^^^^ Lol I like you Yogi [/quote]

haha, i’ve actually said that 8000 calories thing to someone before.

A mate of mine is HUGE, like seriously enormous. He does loads of slin and eats dolly mixture (I dunno if you have that in the states, it’s a type of sweets) as his carb source with it. Some skinny kid was like “bro, what you using?” so my mate leant in close and said “dolly mixture man!” The kid didn’t believe him so my mate said “You see many other guys here my size? You see anyone else eating dolly mixture? That’s why!”

So now this kid is always munching on packs of dolly mixture in the gym and nodding at my mate like they both know a secret.

HAHAHAHA That’s brilliant.

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
… Please stop saying ‘nattys’. [/quote]
2x
lol it hurt!

kenny-mccormick,

When they ask, just ask them if they masterbate? I normally get no response or “Isn’t that personal” They will get where you are coming from.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
kenny-mccormick,

When they ask, just ask them if they masterbate? I normally get no response or “Isn’t that personal” They will get where you are coming from.[/quote]

I just tell them I inject pitbull blood and that is why I have so many pits.

[quote]238 wrote:

[quote]238 wrote:

That’s like saying don’t drive your car because you might crash and die. It could happen but unless I go running around shouting it out the front of the cop shop I doubt it will.[/quote]

No, if you want to use a car analogy taking steroids in itself would be like driving, you take a risk knowing what could happen. Heck, doing burnouts on a public road might be a better analogy since they’re both illegal while driving in itself is not.

Telling other people that you’re juicing would be like doing burnouts and posting vids of it on Facebook. You’re exposing yourself to unnecessary risk by doing so, and for pretty much no reward.

But hey, do it if you want. Not my problem if you get caught.[/quote]
You sound paranoid man! You don’t get busted for using steroids, and I very much doubt the cops will be busting down his front door to get his 10ml bottle of testosterone anytime soon. The dealers are the ones getting busted, even that is pretty rare. “for pretty much no reward” IMO… there is a huge reward.

When the hell did all this ‘the world needs to know the secrets of bodybuilding’ and this self-righteousness start?

Or, be honest, you get this genius idea from watching Bostin loyd videos? I’m dead serious in asking

[quote]Bauber wrote:

kenny-mccormick,

When they ask, just ask them if they masterbate? I normally get no response or “Isn’t that personal” They will get where you are coming from.[/quote]

I just tell them I inject pitbull blood and that is why I have so many pits.[/quote]

Off topic Big B but we just got a 6 m.o. Pit rescue 2 months ago. I freakin love her. Kept in a crate and on a leash, she now has acre and acres to run. My male pit seems to approve of the adoption.

Sorry kenny-mccormick, you can have your post back!

[quote]AzCats wrote:
You sound paranoid man! You don’t get busted for using steroids, and I very much doubt the cops will be busting down his front door to get his 10ml bottle of testosterone anytime soon.[/quote]

Oh yes you can. Here’s our arrest statistics for 2012-2013:

https://www.crimecommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/IDDR-2012-13-STATISTICS.pdf

Table 44, 509 consumers arrested. I’d like to see further detail about those figures, but as it stands I’m pretty sure that people are getting busted for it.

Also, penalties for possession (and supplying) have just been boosted in at least one state due to steroids being blamed for violence. Arrests are going up.

[quote]AzCats wrote:
“for pretty much no reward” IMO… there is a huge reward.[/quote]

Ok, I’m genuinely curious here. While the advantages of using steroids are fairly obvious, what exactly is this huge reward of telling people that you use them?

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
When the hell did all this ‘the world needs to know the secrets of bodybuilding’ and this self-righteousness start?

Or, be honest, you get this genius idea from watching Bostin loyd videos? I’m dead serious in asking[/quote]

No iv only seen a couple Boston Loyd videos. I’m just not cool with guys blowing smoke up everyone’s ass claiming to be “NATTY” and walking around at 120kg like they have some genetics from Zeus. I can tell that the internet is no place to start a debate about this topic but me personally I’v worked fucking hard to get were I am now and now that I’m going to be using AAS I just was interested in what others think. I know iv contradicted myself a lot in this thread but seriously I’m still not sure weather or not I’m gonna be admitting to using gear. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

[quote]238 wrote:

Ok, I’m genuinely curious here. While the advantages of using steroids are fairly obvious, what exactly is this huge reward of telling people that you use them?[/quote]

What? They don’t have the 'honest steroid users parade" where you are?

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]238 wrote:

Ok, I’m genuinely curious here. While the advantages of using steroids are fairly obvious, what exactly is this huge reward of telling people that you use them?[/quote]

What? They don’t have the 'honest steroid users parade" where you are? [/quote]
I’m talking about the rewards from using steroids, which is what I thought you were referring to. Not the rewards from telling people that you use. It’s really nobody’s business what he does.

You don’t have to tell anyone you use steroids. Personally I don’t care if you do because I don’t care about your musculature. But you are a liar if you tell people you are not using steroids if they specifically ask you. If you lie about it then you are a piece of shit, but since that is just what you are so what’s the problem?

So if you don’t want to be a lying piece of shit then don’t do steroids. The only way you are not going to be one while using them is by being honest while asked. But then you can go to jail. This is also stupid…

Also I don’t believe you have worked hard because you are a dumbass. Dumbasses like you who fail at writing fail at everything else, including training.

That is why I don’t have respect for most steroid users and why I will never use them.

^^ lol gtfo please, the fuck are you that your respect is so valuable?

Like I said before, use discretion in who you talk to, I’ve actually been able to genuinely help educate people who were mired in bro science, and have been able to learn precontest ideas/protocols too but most people including myself have been asked about using drugs long before I even considered them, and its those people who are looking for a means to feel better about their shitty results from their shitty training and shitty diet, and you can tell them whatever you want.

To those who were genuinely curious and some of my past clients who were very involved in their athletic endeavors I would respond to their inquires that whether I knew anything about drugs depends on what their next question is. If they had them or access to them and their follow up question was how to utilize them safely then I actually felt obliged as per my job to help educate them on the reality of the subject. If their next question was to be “where can I get some” then I would feign ignorance. That way you can actually share what you know without ‘actually’ admitting to anything.

I was actually stunned today to find out that my buddy at the gym who is competing in the Branch Warren as his first show was totally natural. Hes massive, like really massive. I will admit that I felt myself grow more impressed having learned he never used. Not that I would have respected him any less otherwise, I simply assumed he had and wouldnt have felt any less had he told me he was on everything and the kitchen sink. He was telling me how shocked he was to find out everyone he knew who was doing this (untested) show was shooting. To us it seems like a no-brainer but to someone who’s never been told, asked, or probably cared this was probably a revelation.

He might have benefited from this knowledge beforehand as he said next time fuck it hes gonna use too. I told him he might explode. Dude is big. Pity he only gave himself 8 weeks to cut and was probably pushing 20% bodyfat but hes losing weight on 4k cals a day and no stimulants! Yikes. With drugs and the right cutting diet this guy could take it, hes actually friends with the light skin black dude who won the Phil Heath here in houston 2 months ago.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

kenny-mccormick,

I just tell them I inject pitbull blood and that is why I have so many pits.[/quote]

Off topic Big B but we just got a 6 m.o. Pit rescue 2 months ago. I freakin love her. Kept in a crate and on a leash, she now has acre and acres to run. My male pit seems to approve of the adoption.

Sorry kenny-mccormick, you can have your post back![/quote]

Oh man awesome! What color?

I have been jonesing to pick up another and there is a gorgeous all white female at a local vet that was left there. I just don’t need anymore dogs lol.