Homosexuality in Prison

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
I read an article that showed the same behavior in animals caged with the same sex. Basically, they’d have sex with whatever was around after a while. Could be happening in prison. [/quote]

But man is not an animal. We can think and control ourselves and not just act on instinct.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…for most, sex does not equal love. A gay man can have sex with a woman, but he’d be unable to romantically love her like he’d love another man. The opposite is true aswell: a man can have sex with another man without romantic feelings being involved. The fact that he had sex with a man alone does not make the man a homosexual; the fact that he can only love a woman romantically, inspite of him having had sex with a man, makes him heterosexual. Why is this an issue for some of you?[/quote]

sTICKING IT UP ANOTHER MANS BUTT OR VICE VERSA = HOMO!!! NO LOVE OR HATE REQUIRED!

[quote]clip11 wrote:
ephrem wrote:
…for most, sex does not equal love. A gay man can have sex with a woman, but he’d be unable to romantically love her like he’d love another man. The opposite is true aswell: a man can have sex with another man without romantic feelings being involved. The fact that he had sex with a man alone does not make the man a homosexual; the fact that he can only love a woman romantically, inspite of him having had sex with a man, makes him heterosexual. Why is this an issue for some of you?

sTICKING IT UP ANOTHER MANS BUTT OR VICE VERSA = HOMO!!! NO LOVE OR HATE REQUIRED![/quote]

…it’s a homosexual act, you’re right about that clip but whether you acknowledge it or not, there is a difference between the sexual act and sexual orientation…

[quote]clip11 wrote:
ephrem wrote:
…for most, sex does not equal love. A gay man can have sex with a woman, but he’d be unable to romantically love her like he’d love another man. The opposite is true aswell: a man can have sex with another man without romantic feelings being involved. The fact that he had sex with a man alone does not make the man a homosexual; the fact that he can only love a woman romantically, inspite of him having had sex with a man, makes him heterosexual. Why is this an issue for some of you?

sTICKING IT UP ANOTHER MANS BUTT OR VICE VERSA = HOMO!!! NO LOVE OR HATE REQUIRED![/quote]

FTW

[quote]ephrem wrote:
clip11 wrote:
ephrem wrote:

sTICKING IT UP ANOTHER MANS BUTT OR VICE VERSA = HOMO!!! NO LOVE OR HATE REQUIRED!

…it’s a homosexual act, you’re right about that clip but whether you acknowledge it or not, there is a difference between the sexual act and sexual orientation…

[/quote]

I honestly fear your criteria for being homosexual.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
ephrem wrote:
clip11 wrote:
ephrem wrote:

I honestly fear your criteria for being homosexual.[/quote]

…why? If a man can only romantically love another man, like you would only be able to love a woman romantically, that man is homosexual. If i’m only able to love a woman romantically, but wouldn’t mind some gay sex now and again, i am heterosexual…

…i do understand that in the american culture the idea that straight men can engage in gay sex acts is taboo or rarely talked about, or at least that is the impression i get, but it is actually not that uncommon…

[quote]ephrem wrote:

[/quote]

What’s your definition of orientation?

I prefer men but a gal will do
I like both but if I had to chose I guess I would chose men

Edit : nevermind. I get what your saying. just read your last post.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
What you have not answered even once is the following: How can a man claiming to be homosexual become aroused and have sex with a woman? Since this is the rule instead of the exception it needs to be addressed.
[/quote]

Asked and answered over, and over, and over again. You just didn’t like my answer.

Here you go for the nth time:

Some gay men (not all, I personally know some who have tried and found it physically impossible) can become aroused and have sex with a woman, because sexual orientation doesn’t exclusively define who you are CAPABLE of having sex with. Sexual orientation is more about the CAPABILITY for romantic attraction, than it is about the CAPABILITY for physical sex.

Stop trying to legislate who people have sex with, and mind your own business. I asked you earlier if you would like it if people told you to marry some other woman, solely on the basis that you were CAPABLE of having sex with her. Obviously, there is a lot more to love and romantic attraction than just the CAPABILITY for physical sex.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
There is no amount of “social pressure” that can make the typical heterosexual male become sexually aroused regarding sex with another male.[/quote]

Prove it. You keep insisting this is the case, but you have your head buried in the sand when it comes to other cultures like the Greeks who systematically practiced male-on-male sex as part of their traditions. You also have blatantly ignored heterosexual men in this very forum, who have said they probably COULD have sex with another man, they just choose not to.

You have no proof that it is IMPOSSIBLE for heterosexual men to have sex with other men. Obviously, the vast majority choose not to do so because there is no reason for it. But if they were told from childhood that having sex with women was a sin and would send them to hell, if they were subjected in the media and real life to the constant programming of seeing same sex couples as the norm, if they were ridiculed and physically threatened for being attracted to women, you have no idea whether they might attempt to have sex with another guy, despite their natural attraction for women.

Religious and cultural forces can affect someone’s willingness to EXPRESS his or her natural orientation. It’s obvious, and you know it as well as I do.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
clip11 wrote:
ephrem wrote:

[/quote]

Then you would have to at least be bisexual, because for a man to have sex or complete a sex act that results in an orgasm, a hardon aka boner must occur. And for that to happen, there must be some sexual attraction or stimulation. So if the sight of another mans naked butt or the thought of another man sucking on you causes you to get a boner thats gay, period! No if and or buts (no pun intended).

Sorry to have to break it down like that but its elementary! I cant buy the fact (or fiction) that there are heterosexual men that just must have them a little man butt every now and then.

But no matter, its only gay if you are in love with the man. Its not gay that he sucks you off every night just only if you love him (these 2 sentences are 100% sarcastic)

I dont care how macho and aggressive you act or how feminine your male partner is. Youre gay if you have sex with another man, I dont care how much the man acts or dresses like a woman…he still got the same hardware you got!

FL - you’re blending your arguments . . .

you implied (actually almost stated) that it is impossible for gay men to have sex with women and then derided ZEB for saying it was impossible for straight men to have sex with other men . . . you can’t have it both ways (see what I did there?)

And if you statement that “Religious and cultural forces can affect someone’s willingness to express his or her natural orientation” is true - then is applies both ways - someone could be living a gay lifestyle when they are actually straight . . . right?

[quote]IrishSteel wrote:
you implied (actually almost stated) that it is impossible for gay men to have sex with women[/quote]

Provide a quote or recant.

I said as much, and have referenced other societies like the Greeks as one example of that.

[quote]forlife wrote:

sexual orientation doesn’t exclusively define who you are CAPABLE of having sex with.[/quote]

Ha ha, a lie repeated 100 times does not become the truth.

Let’s see who said that?

Never mind, your nonsense has reached epic proportions. The gay spoon fed lines are starting to wear thin.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
fHa ha, a lie repeated 100 times does not become the truth.
[/quote]

At least you’re acknowledging that I answered the question, instead of lying about it.

And calling something a lie 100 times does not turn it into a lie.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
zeb, arousal is an odd thing. It is also not the same as desire or love. Women can get aroused during rapes, doesn’t mean they want to be raped. I think you see things in too much black and white. You also mistake sex for love.

I fully understand the difference, but my point remains the same. The typical heterosexual male cannot become sexually aroused with another male. However, the typical “homosexual” male does in fact become aroused by a female and has sex with both OFTEN.

That makes whom to have sex with a choice by definition.

[/quote]

How do you know that a typical hetro cannot get sexually aroused by a guy? How many times have you been in a sexual situation with a gay man?

Forlife and ephrem; props to your patience in dealing with some incredibly stupid comments!

[quote]clip11 wrote:…it’s a homosexual act, you’re right about that clip but whether you acknowledge it or not, there is a difference between the sexual act and sexual orientation…

Then you would have to at least be bisexual, because for a man to have sex or complete a sex act that results in an orgasm, a hardon aka boner must occur. And for that to happen, there must be some sexual attraction or stimulation. So if the sight of another mans naked butt or the thought of another man sucking on you causes you to get a boner thats gay, period! No if and or buts (no pun intended).

Sorry to have to break it down like that but its elementary! I cant buy the fact (or fiction) that there are heterosexual men that just must have them a little man butt every now and then.

But no matter, its only gay if you are in love with the man. Its not gay that he sucks you off every night just only if you love him (these 2 sentences are 100% sarcastic)[/quote]

…i’m not surprised you’re confusing issues here clip, you don’t like it when your preconcieved notions are shown to be false, but truth is many straight men have [had] homo sexual encounters, beit in a MMF threesome or simply out of curiosity. Why is it that straight women can freely french kiss eachother without being labeled lesbian? Howcome that’s different all of a sudden? Do you really think all criminals that engage in gay sex in prison are really homosexual?

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
zeb, arousal is an odd thing. It is also not the same as desire or love. Women can get aroused during rapes, doesn’t mean they want to be raped. I think you see things in too much black and white. You also mistake sex for love.

I fully understand the difference, but my point remains the same. The typical heterosexual male cannot become sexually aroused with another male. However, the typical “homosexual” male does in fact become aroused by a female and has sex with both OFTEN.

That makes whom to have sex with a choice by definition.

How do you know that a typical hetro cannot get sexually aroused by a guy? How many times have you been in a sexual situation with a gay man?
[/quote]

Oookay.

One would think that if the typical heterosexual male wanted sex with another male that it would happen more often, but darn those hetero guys they keep trying to go out with women. If it was the reverse then of course we would be calling them bisexual, or perhaps homosexual.

(Eye Roll)

I’m sorry I forgot that this is bizarro land and what appears to be up is really down and vice versa. It’s Internet messageboardville a land where you can say anything and it always makes sense at least TO YOU.

This is one reason why I’ve not posted much over the past few years comments exactly like the above.

I guess after a while you get tired of the nonsense.

Color me tired.

Maybe I’ll save up my patience for this foolishness and be back another time.

Bye all, be well.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
clip11 wrote:…it’s a homosexual act, you’re right about that clip but whether you acknowledge it or not, there is a difference between the sexual act and sexual orientation…

But no matter, its only gay if you are in love with the man. Its not gay that he sucks you off every night just only if you love him (these 2 sentences are 100% sarcastic)

…i’m not surprised you’re confusing issues here clip, you don’t like it when your preconcieved notions are shown to be false, but truth is many straight men have [had] homo sexual encounters, beit in a MMF threesome or simply out of curiosity. Why is it that straight women can freely french kiss eachother without being labeled lesbian? Howcome that’s different all of a sudden? Do you really think all criminals that engage in gay sex in prison are really homosexual?[/quote]

Well thats because they call themselves straight but not really are, I can walk around in a spider man costume all day long and say im spider man, but that doesnt make me spider man because i keep saying it.

You may even tell me im not spider man im just wearing a costume, but if i keep insisting im spider man after a while youre going to say “fine, be whatever you want”. But you and everyone else know im not really spider man. Likewise, a man who has sex with men may insist they are straight despite their behavior. So if they insist they are straight despite them butt fucking a man in going to say “fine call yourself whatever you want.”