Homosexuality in Prison

[quote]lixy wrote:
After all the young women around the world raped by American soldiers (alive or witnessing from the grave), I find this thread very tasteless.[/quote]

You are seriously retarded. do you realize how you Moslem brothers treat women in their countries?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
ZEB wrote:
I said that the latest statistics demonstrate that 87% of all men who call themselves “Homosexual” have had or are currently having sex with women. That appears to make it a CHOICE doesn’t it?

That one statistic doesn’t prove anything. Yes, I’m sure this debate has been beaten to death in other threads, and I’m not really interested in traveling that road. I just wanted to point out what a complete oversimplification this statement was.[/quote]

I beg to differe my friend. It certainly proves that most who call themselves homosexual (men) are perfectly willing and able to have sex with women.

[quote]forlife wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Now let’s compare that vs heterosexual men having sex with other men. Most men sicken at the thouight of it.

You know as well as I do that you’ve gone beyond this, to insist that it is impossible for heterosexual men to have sex with other men.

But here’s your chance to clear the air. Are you now admitting that HETEROSEXUAL men can choose to have sex with other men, even when they normally wouldn’t choose to do so?

A simple yes or no will do. Thanks.[/quote]

I would be glad to answer your silly question but first answer the one question that I’ve been asking you for over 3 years.

That is: How is it possible for so many (87%) homosexual men to have sex with women? That figure would include yourself as well since you have two children.

I find that quite interesting and begs the question, is there really a such thing as a “homosexual” man or are they really all “bisexual”?

[quote]Christine wrote:

I don’t understand why the state is involved in a marriage (religoius) contract at all.
[/quote]

right on. unfortunatly it’s not as fun to argue this as just trying to be added to the club.

[quote]lixy wrote:
After all the young women around the world raped by American soldiers (alive or witnessing from the grave), I find this thread very tasteless.[/quote]

after all of the women in Darfur raped by Islamic “warriors”, I find your response utterly tasteless

[quote]Makavali wrote:
lixy wrote:
After all the young women around the world raped by American soldiers (alive or witnessing from the grave), I find this thread very tasteless.

After all the young women around the world raped by Islamic “militants” (alive or witnessing from the grave), I find this post very tasteless.[/quote]

sorry - you beat me to it . .

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
If homosexuality is a choice, based on your prison argument, so is heterosexuality, when returning to the “real world”.
If both are, there’s no point in legally restricing one.

Listen to Big Boss here.
It’s no coincidence men sometimes refer to an “ass beating”, talk about “fucking s.b. up” etc.
Some of the rightwingers routinely attempt to feminize opposing debaters (“menstruating cunt”)

In our primitve part of the brain, there’s a hierarchy and he who is on top fucks the one below.[/quote]

wow . . .

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
jawara wrote:
I didnt want to highjack the Prop 8 thread so I made a new one.

In the Prop 8 thread the subject of homosexuality (sexual orientation, really) being a choice came up. There were some opinions throw out there back and forth but I thought of somthing, what about people who go to prison and are straight, have sex with the same sex while they are there, and then go back to having sex with the opposite sex when they get out? This realy boggles me because I've been deployed to Iraq twice, once for a year, and then for 15 months. I never looked at any of the other guys and thought about having sex with them. Could it be that the prison enviroment actually brings out the true sexual nature of people?

there is alot less sex going on in prison than you think.
Prison is not at all like the show OZ. or like the movie american me

and like what was said already 15 months is not at all long enough for anyone to say “screw it I need to get off” and start raping people
after lets say 15 years,thats when some people (notice I say some) just have to fall to their natural urges,which is to have sex even if its another guy. these are usualy the mental unstable ones as it is and is not generally tolerated.
most people would masturbate if the urge comes up.
and actually when I was locked up there were rules (prisoners have rules and a code of conduct) and no mater what race it was they had the same major rules.
one of them with the whites was no gay relationships and no rapes.
you go in and you rape someone or have sex with a homo and you was risking getting beat up badly possibly killed

the lifers are mainly the ones that dont care anymore. but even at that only a small portion will actually have sex with another man,after a while you get used to not having a woman around and you dont care about getting laid.
some times you will have the odd rapes,its not for pleasure though its mainly some sick way for that person to claim dominance, because people just like any animal when locked away from everything will turn feral if they are crazy already
these people are kept in check by the other inmates for the most part.

Prisoners are split into race and each race have their own government with
leaders,spokesmen,ambassadors, law enforcement everything

everything that happens out here happens inside on a small scale.everything all the way down to economics

prison life is alot more complicated than most think. and it is just a different kind of civilized community.
but people always want to equate being locked up as humans turning into animals.

[/quote]

This post, along with what Big Boss wrote, are the most truthful about this thread. Just like Jim Mora said, “You think you know, but you have no idea.”

[quote]ZEB wrote:
malonetd wrote:
ZEB wrote:
I said that the latest statistics demonstrate that 87% of all men who call themselves “Homosexual” have had or are currently having sex with women. That appears to make it a CHOICE doesn’t it?

That one statistic doesn’t prove anything. Yes, I’m sure this debate has been beaten to death in other threads, and I’m not really interested in traveling that road. I just wanted to point out what a complete oversimplification this statement was.

I beg to differe my friend. It certainly proves that most who call themselves homosexual (men) are perfectly willing and able to have sex with women.
[/quote]

That’s fine; we disagree. I’m not interested in carrying this topic on any further and I doubt you are either.

Although, if you want to rehash the old bench press vs chin up debate from years passed, I’m game.

[quote]IrishSteel wrote:
lixy wrote:
After all the young women around the world raped by American soldiers (alive or witnessing from the grave), I find this thread very tasteless.

after all of the women in Darfur raped by Islamic “warriors”, I find your response utterly tasteless[/quote]

I am not part of any armed forces. I don’t condone wars of aggression and their “unintended consequences”. Jawara is.

Learn the difference.

…for most, sex does not equal love. A gay man can have sex with a woman, but he’d be unable to romantically love her like he’d love another man. The opposite is true aswell: a man can have sex with another man without romantic feelings being involved. The fact that he had sex with a man alone does not make the man a homosexual; the fact that he can only love a woman romantically, inspite of him having had sex with a man, makes him heterosexual. Why is this an issue for some of you?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
lixy wrote:

Why? No one brought up rape except you. Either you just enjoy putting your own spin on everything or it’s really just your train of thought that is tasteless.[/quote]

C’mon, give Lixy a break. His sole joy in life is America-bashing and therefore any possible means to find what seems any connection at all to make any assertion at all must be seized on. Else the day would be sad.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
forlife wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Now let’s compare that vs heterosexual men having sex with other men. Most men sicken at the thouight of it.

You know as well as I do that you’ve gone beyond this, to insist that it is impossible for heterosexual men to have sex with other men.

But here’s your chance to clear the air. Are you now admitting that HETEROSEXUAL men can choose to have sex with other men, even when they normally wouldn’t choose to do so?

A simple yes or no will do. Thanks.

I would be glad to answer your silly question but first answer the one question that I’ve been asking you for over 3 years.

That is: How is it possible for so many (87%) homosexual men to have sex with women? That figure would include yourself as well since you have two children.

I find that quite interesting and begs the question, is there really a such thing as a “homosexual” man or are they really all “bisexual”?

[/quote]

Maybe because hetro is the norm in society therefore most gays will have at some point had hetro sex even just to prove to themselves that they don’t enjoy it properly. I would guess that at least 87% of people who have a shellfish allergy have at some point eaten shellfish. Doesn’t mean their allergy is a choice does it?

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
ZEB wrote:
forlife wrote:
ZEB wrote:

A simple yes or no will do. Thanks.

Maybe because hetro is the norm in society therefore most gays will have at some point had hetro sex even just to prove to themselves that they don’t enjoy it properly. I would guess that at least 87% of people who have a shellfish allergy have at some point eaten shellfish. Doesn’t mean their allergy is a choice does it?[/quote]

That is the standard line that I’ve heard from the gay power groups, but it makes no sense.

I would buy into that argument if a male did not have to become aroused in order to have sex. A simple question, can you as a male heterosexual become aroused enough to have anal sex with another male? With the overwhelming amount of males the answer would be a resounding no. My point is that there is no amount of social pressure that can force you to become aroused. In fact, it may have the reverse effect. Also, it seems that the so called male “homosexual” population are also actively having sex with women while declaring themselves to be homosexual.

It seems to me based upon the amount of sex that (men who declare themselves to be)homosexuals have with both males and females that they are just simply oversexed.

Why they are like that is another matter all together.

zeb, arousal is an odd thing. It is also not the same as desire or love. Women can get aroused during rapes, doesn’t mean they want to be raped. I think you see things in too much black and white. You also mistake sex for love.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
zeb, arousal is an odd thing. It is also not the same as desire or love. Women can get aroused during rapes, doesn’t mean they want to be raped. I think you see things in too much black and white. You also mistake sex for love.[/quote]

I fully understand the difference, but my point remains the same. The typical heterosexual male cannot become sexually aroused with another male. However, the typical “homosexual” male does in fact become aroused by a female and has sex with both OFTEN.

That makes whom to have sex with a choice by definition.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…for most, sex does not equal love. A gay man can have sex with a woman, but he’d be unable to romantically love her like he’d love another man. The opposite is true aswell: a man can have sex with another man without romantic feelings being involved. The fact that he had sex with a man alone does not make the man a homosexual; the fact that he can only love a woman romantically, inspite of him having had sex with a man, makes him heterosexual. Why is this an issue for some of you?[/quote]

I’ve said the same thing to Zeb several times, but he just ignores it. I guess if he doesn’t like your answer, that translates to pretending like you never provided an answer at all.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
The typical heterosexual male cannot become sexually aroused with another male. [/quote]

Prove it. There is a difference between “does not” and “cannot”. Once you understand that difference, you might get a clue why cultural and religious forces could motivate someone to act contrary to his or her orientation.

Yes, it’s possible to act contrary to your orientation.

No, people will not generally choose to act contrary to their orientation unless there are mitigating factors (e.g., being told that you are going to hell unless you do).

[quote]forlife wrote:
ephrem wrote:
…for most, sex does not equal love. A gay man can have sex with a woman, but he’d be unable to romantically love her like he’d love another man. The opposite is true aswell: a man can have sex with another man without romantic feelings being involved. The fact that he had sex with a man alone does not make the man a homosexual; the fact that he can only love a woman romantically, inspite of him having had sex with a man, makes him heterosexual. Why is this an issue for some of you?

I’ve said the same thing to Zeb several times, but he just ignores it. I guess if he doesn’t like your answer, that translates to pretending like you never provided an answer at all.[/quote]

I have answered that question numerous times. What you have not answered even once is the following: How can a man claiming to be homosexual become aroused and have sex with a woman? Since this is the rule instead of the exception it needs to be addressed.

[quote]forlife wrote:
ZEB wrote:
The typical heterosexual male cannot become sexually aroused with another male.

Prove it. There is a difference between “does not” and “cannot”. Once you understand that difference, you might get a clue why cultural and religious forces could motivate someone to act contrary to his or her orientation.

Yes, it’s possible to act contrary to your orientation.

No, people will not generally choose to act contrary to their orientation unless there are mitigating factors (e.g., being told that you are going to hell unless you do).[/quote]

This might just be the biggest crock of crap that you’ve ever posted. Keep in mind I’m well aware of the many times that you’ve been proven wrong by me and others. However, this latest nonsense of yours truly takes the cake.

Prove it? As my Mother always said “the proof is in the pudding”.

There is no amount of “social pressure” that can make the typical heterosexual male become sexually aroused regarding sex with another male. Whereas the typical homosexual male becomes aroused regularlywith a woman. This is after they are out of the closet and even sometimes during a relationship with another male.

And, YOU KNOW IT!

I’m having a very good laugh at your latest attempt to make sense of the lifestyle that you and your fellow homosexuals have chosen.