Homosexuality in Prison

It appears my comment went above the heads of many. Let me explain: In prison, short of conjugal visits, the closest thing to a cooch you’ll see is your toothless bearded cellmate. Which is why even some of the most vocal-homophobic groups, man-love in jail is never brought up - if not mildly tolerated.

When part of an invading army, you’re not even close to exhausting your options. If you can’t find a girl drawn to exotic looks, the power status that comes in with the big guns, or the rich American in a war-laden country, there’s always prostitution. Worse, there is rape and the army itself can’t deny that anymore.

[quote]lixy wrote:
It appears my comment went above the heads of many. Let me explain: In prison, short of conjugal visits, the closest thing to a cooch you’ll see is your toothless bearded cellmate. Which is why even some of the most vocal-homophobic groups, man-love in jail is never brought up - if not mildly tolerated.

When part of an invading army, you’re not even close to exhausting your options. If you can’t find a girl drawn to exotic looks, the power status that comes in with the big guns, or the rich American in a war-laden country, there’s always prostitution. Worse, there is rape and the army itself can’t deny that anymore.[/quote]

This isn’t about invading armies and rape…etc. Its about homosexual activity in penal institutions. What apparently went over our heads has tripped your feet from under you in relation to the OP’s topic. You’re too focused on your own misguided agendas to focus on the actual topic.

I can see a point in saying that soldiers haven’t “exhausted” their options in having sex with females before resorting to homosexual activity…as compared to being in a prison environment. IF this is what you’re relating your comments to…I can understand that. But you should do a better job than me in making YOUR intentions apparent if that was the case. Blanket statements get you nowhere…you should know that by now.

[quote]lixy wrote:

When part of an invading army, you’re not even close to exhausting your options. If you can’t find a girl drawn to exotic looks, the power status that comes in with the big guns, or the rich American in a war-laden country, there’s always prostitution. Worse, there is rape and the army itself can’t deny that anymore.[/quote]

Yeah, okay, understood. I won’t deny that there hasn’t been atrocities committed on behalf of members of the US Army, but exactly WHAT THE FUCK does this have to do with possible man on man action in our federal prison system? WHAT THE FUCK is the point? I’m sure our boys over in the sandbox are raping up a storm, right? Way off topic, IMO. Its like me throwing in the fact that the Panda is becoming extinct and based on my bigoted beliefs its all the damn Chinese fault.

Some guys are gay for stay, or might experiment with a curiosity while in prison. Not everyone who goes to prison becomes gay. No the prison environment doesn’t bring out the true sexual nature of people. People watch too many movies that portray rape on every tier, pod, or cell block.

This is just silly now.

Seriously, you guys want to compare people of the same gender living in cages with criminals to people out of cages living in freedom(R) with a variety of genders of varying criminality?

Really?

I don’t get it.

I don’t understand why the state is involved in a marriage (religoius) contract at all.

[quote]lixy wrote:

Or we could just admit that the culture surrounding a lot of the Muslim countries is made of mysogny and self loathing.

[quote]forlife wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Homosexuality in prison is kind of a misnomer. Yes,men engage(willingly or unwillingly) in homosexual acts…but it’s not so much that they’re homosexual,per say.

You understand the difference between sexual behavior and sexual orientation. Maybe you can knock some sense into Zeb, who insists that it is impossible for straight guys to have sex with one another, under any condition.

He does this to “prove” that gays are just choosing to be gay, and would be equally happy with women.[/quote]

I’m still trying to knock some sense into that noggin of yours. Wait, is it “Sense”? No not really, just tell the truth.

I said that the latest statistics demonstrate that 87% of all men who call themselves “Homosexual” have had or are currently having sex with women. That appears to make it a CHOICE doesn’t it? Now let’s compare that vs heterosexual men having sex with other men. Most men sicken at the thouight of it.

Now that you understand my point try not to mislead others, or speak for me.

Thank you,

Zeb

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I said that the latest statistics demonstrate that 87% of all men who call themselves “Homosexual” have had or are currently having sex with women. That appears to make it a CHOICE doesn’t it? [/quote]

That one statistic doesn’t prove anything. Yes, I’m sure this debate has been beaten to death in other threads, and I’m not really interested in traveling that road. I just wanted to point out what a complete oversimplification this statement was.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Now let’s compare that vs heterosexual men having sex with other men. Most men sicken at the thouight of it. [/quote]

You know as well as I do that you’ve gone beyond this, to insist that it is impossible for heterosexual men to have sex with other men.

But here’s your chance to clear the air. Are you now admitting that HETEROSEXUAL men can choose to have sex with other men, even when they normally wouldn’t choose to do so?

A simple yes or no will do. Thanks.

Some heterosexual men would screw the family dog if that was the most available way to get off and break up the monotony of Rosy Palm and her 4 sisters (the man in this scenario suffered a shop class accident in high school).

[quote]jawara wrote:
I didnt want to highjack the Prop 8 thread so I made a new one.

In the Prop 8 thread the subject of homosexuality (sexual orientation, really) being a choice came up. There were some opinions throw out there back and forth but I thought of somthing, what about people who go to prison and are straight, have sex with the same sex while they are there, and then go back to having sex with the opposite sex when they get out? This realy boggles me because I've been deployed to Iraq twice, once for a year, and then for 15 months. I never looked at any of the other guys and thought about having sex with them. Could it be that the prison enviroment actually brings out the true sexual nature of people?[/quote]

there is alot less sex going on in prison than you think.
Prison is not at all like the show OZ. or like the movie american me

and like what was said already 15 months is not at all long enough for anyone to say “screw it I need to get off” and start raping people
after lets say 15 years,thats when some people (notice I say some) just have to fall to their natural urges,which is to have sex even if its another guy. these are usualy the mental unstable ones as it is and is not generally tolerated.
most people would masturbate if the urge comes up.
and actually when I was locked up there were rules (prisoners have rules and a code of conduct) and no mater what race it was they had the same major rules.
one of them with the whites was no gay relationships and no rapes.
you go in and you rape someone or have sex with a homo and you was risking getting beat up badly possibly killed

the lifers are mainly the ones that dont care anymore. but even at that only a small portion will actually have sex with another man,after a while you get used to not having a woman around and you dont care about getting laid.
some times you will have the odd rapes,its not for pleasure though its mainly some sick way for that person to claim dominance, because people just like any animal when locked away from everything will turn feral if they are crazy already
these people are kept in check by the other inmates for the most part.

Prisoners are split into race and each race have their own government with
leaders,spokesmen,ambassadors, law enforcement everything

everything that happens out here happens inside on a small scale.everything all the way down to economics

prison life is alot more complicated than most think. and it is just a different kind of civilized community.
but people always want to equate being locked up as humans turning into animals.

I don’t post much and i’m not a homosexual, but I do have an incredible urge to assrape Lixy.

Of course you’re not a filthy homo.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33540

[quote]denv23 wrote:
I don’t post much and i’m not a homosexual, but I do have an incredible urge to assrape Lixy.[/quote]

You will have to wait your turn.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
And it’s a LONG-ass line.[/quote]

LOL @ you guys.