T Nation

Homemade Test Booster

I’ve just made a concoction consisting of garlic, onion, and olive oil. I made about 12 ounces using 12 ounces of olive oil, 4 tablespoons of garlic powder, and 4 tablespoons of onion powder. I let it simmer on low heat for 20 min, then transferred it to a glass jar. I plan to take 2 tablespoons in the morning and 2 more in the evening. I’ve read that the 3 ingredients can raise testosterone and libido, so I’ll see what happens.

BTW, I’ve only been using this for 24 hrs, and I already feel like my nads are slightly swollen, kinda like how the old Tribex500 made them feel.

so, like, the first 3 ingredients you add to the pan when making a bolognese are making your nads swell?

dont know about your libido but you’re sure gonna be lonely with the garlic and onion breath! yuck!

Easy Walter, these are very volatile compounds. You might alter your breath in a way that can’t easily be fixed. :mask:

I use this next time I make a Bolognese.

Really? garlic, onions and olive oil? Are you still keeping with it?

My uralagist told me several factors to nad size, hydration was big one, jump into pool of ice cold water then check nad size. :wink:

It’s all in your head