Homeless Wiggers?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Did some of you forget to shit today? Or possibly yesterday as well? Why do some of you have to jump all over the racial injustice in every fucking post. Seriously, you aren’t the race police, Prof X I like you as the BB police but your whole race police sctick is getting old. A wigger, is a white dude who tries to act like he is an inner city black dude.

I had them in my school and our graduating class was 96 people. They were pathetic excuses for human beings. Even better, I had two of them in my pledge class in college. They acted tough and in your face and were from “strong island” fucking those two nitwits got slapped around by every kid in my pledge class at least 5 times.

I mean let me get this straight, fighting against racism has gone from protecting black people from injustice, to protecting black people from stereotypes which in many cases they identified with themselves, to now defending white people who TRY to ACT like black people? You guys are off your fucking rocker.

V

If a white guy grows up in third ward Houston, he is going to act like everyone else from 3rd ward Houston…ie, what many of you have labeled as “acting black”. These are cultural differences and while there no doubt may exist some wannabes who are as fake as the guys on this site who claim they are growing like weeds, the fact that you think this way based on color alone shows your own faults.

Why is that so hard for you to accept?

People who think like you are why “acting white” gets thrown at black guys who dress or speak a certain way.

No, actually, I am not the reason that happens. If I am down in an inner city and see a white “dude” on a street corner and he is dressed like a “gansta” for lack of a better term, I will think of him as a “gansta”. Especially if the neighborhood is rough. The wigger is ONLY used to describe someone in a suburban setting who is dressing like a “gansta”. So my “judgement” of someone does not only rely on the color of someones skin.

Look, you guys just got all defensive and emotional because someone on here used the word “wigger” you need to chillax. I do not like racial injustice any more than the next person, but another thing I don’t like is people who fucking cry about race any chance that they get. I have noticed you chiming in a lot more frequently on these non-issues, it does not paint you in a positive light.

V

Defending the term “wigger” doesn’t do you any favor’s either. Especially when it’s a blatant terminology for saying “a white guy who acts like a nigger.” Don’t act as if Prof X brought race into this.

[/quote]

I’m not defending the term, but it’s pretty much the only accurate term to describe that type of person. It’s not like society one day said, OK we are going to all stop using the term wigger and now call those white dudes who act like a “gansta”… Murplemen. … Right? I mean I didn’t make the word up, nor did I make up the word nigger. I hear black people use both words, I hear white people use both words. The simple fact is OP wasn’t even hinting at being derogitory towards any black people, he was making fun of white posers, yet Prof X and some others de-rail the potential fun of the thread by going on an anti racism crusade.

I don’t even have a problem with anti-racism crusades, and am all for society to come up with a less derogitory word for white dudes who dress and act like inner city thugs. I just really don’t think it’s funny, or entertaining and that is generally why I come to GAL. This is the locker room, I may want to donate to breast cancer, I may want rights and equalities for all humans on the planet, I may WANT to cuddle a poodle. I will not however, nor do I think it is appropriate behavior, bring these topics up in the locker room. There is a time and a place. Just like I hate fuckers knocking on my door selling me religion, X doesn’t need to go on his anti racism, actually, anti black racism, crusades. (only because I have never seen him come to the defense of another minority, only black people)

V

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Did some of you forget to shit today? Or possibly yesterday as well? Why do some of you have to jump all over the racial injustice in every fucking post. Seriously, you aren’t the race police, Prof X I like you as the BB police but your whole race police sctick is getting old. A wigger, is a white dude who tries to act like he is an inner city black dude.

I had them in my school and our graduating class was 96 people. They were pathetic excuses for human beings. Even better, I had two of them in my pledge class in college. They acted tough and in your face and were from “strong island” fucking those two nitwits got slapped around by every kid in my pledge class at least 5 times.

I mean let me get this straight, fighting against racism has gone from protecting black people from injustice, to protecting black people from stereotypes which in many cases they identified with themselves, to now defending white people who TRY to ACT like black people? You guys are off your fucking rocker.

V

If a white guy grows up in third ward Houston, he is going to act like everyone else from 3rd ward Houston…ie, what many of you have labeled as “acting black”. These are cultural differences and while there no doubt may exist some wannabes who are as fake as the guys on this site who claim they are growing like weeds, the fact that you think this way based on color alone shows your own faults.

People who think like you are why “acting white” gets thrown at black guys who dress or speak a certain way.

No, actually, I am not the reason that happens. If I am down in an inner city and see a white “dude” on a street corner and he is dressed like a “gansta” for lack of a better term, I will think of him as a “gansta”. Especially if the neighborhood is rough. The wigger is ONLY used to describe someone in a suburban setting who is dressing like a “gansta”. So my “judgement” of someone does not only rely on the color of someones skin.

Look, you guys just got all defensive and emotional because someone on here used the word “wigger” you need to chillax. I do not like racial injustice any more than the next person, but another thing I don’t like is people who fucking cry about race any chance that they get. I have noticed you chiming in a lot more frequently on these non-issues, it does not paint you in a positive light.

V

Defending the term “wigger” doesn’t do you any favor’s either. Especially when it’s a blatant terminology for saying “a white guy who acts like a nigger.” Don’t act as if Prof X brought race into this.

[/quote]

lol, seriously.

Vegita, not being bothered by this shit is perhaps a luxury you enjoy that others do not have.

[quote]debraD wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

V

lol, seriously.

Vegita, not being bothered by this shit is perhaps a luxury you enjoy that others do not have. [/quote]

See my Response to BB, I’m not defending the term, I’m just not about to start a fire every time I hear it. (or read it)

V

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[/quote]

Please then, defend the term “Nigger”, predominantly used by black people to describe other black people?

How come you can call each other this in the first place, then come out and get pissed when someone outside the black race uses the word or a takeoff on it to describe a non black?

Why is it fully acceptable for a black comedian to say “nigger this… and nigger that”, and it’s all funny and good?

But Wigger…damn that’s racist!!

Not defending either side here, but that question is pretty obvious. Doesn’t the black race have a social responsibility to shunn the term entirely themselves?

[quote]WP wrote:
Would a white person act white if he lived on a desert island?[/quote]

Is there such a thing as a “desert” island? Perhaps he would act Hawaiian?

Why don’t you just describe them? Like wannabe gangsta or wannabe thug. It’s applicable to all races.

This is your defense: A recent immigrant that can’t speak English well is called a FOB. That’s what you call them. I wish there was a more politically correct term for them but it is what it is.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you think it’s ok to use racial epithets? Wigger is the The N Word in disguise. Do you not see that? By using the term wigger, you’re trying to say that someone is acting like an entire race of people. It’s inherently racist.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Please then, defend the term “Nigger”, predominantly used by black people to describe other black people?

How come you can call each other this in the first place, then come out and get pissed when someone outside the black race uses the word or a takeoff on it to describe a non black?

Why is it fully acceptable for a black comedian to say “nigger this… and nigger that”, and it’s all funny and good?

Not defending either side here, but that question is pretty obvious. Doesn’t the black race have a social responsibility to shunn the term entirely themselves? [/quote]

Please defend making assumptions about me based on the color of my skin.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I’m not defending the term, but it’s pretty much the only accurate term to describe that type of person.

V[/quote]

Really?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Not defending either side here, but that question is pretty obvious. Doesn’t the black race have a social responsibility to shunn the term entirely themselves?

Please defend making assumptions about me based on the color of my skin. [/quote]

Let me clear it up then.

“How come black people can call each other this the first place, then come out and get pissed when someone outside the black race uses the word or a takeoff on it to describe a non black?”

Regardless of any “assumption”, I still don’t have an answer to the question.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

If a white guy grows up in third ward Houston, he is going to act like everyone else from 3rd ward Houston…ie, what many of you have labeled as “acting black”. [/quote]

This is what I don’t get. A lot of this just depends on where a person lives.

I’m sure I would have been called a “wigger” growing up. I went to high school that was over 90% black. So, yeah, I guess I “acted black”. I mean, if I wanted friends, I had to fit in with the people around me. It’s no different than any other high school. People want to fit in and be cool.

People always want to throw around these labels. This stuff is all environmental.

Getting back on the topic of homeless people, I work downtown Milwaukee and I see my share of homeless people and pan handlers. I see the same ones day in and day out and I actually talk to a few. One guy likes to do card tricks for some cash. There’s another that tries to use the same line on everybody about needing bus money to get to a job interview. I watch as he adds a cash to his bankroll in his pocket.

Not long ago a bum, one I had never seen before, asked me for money for some food. I was eating some mixed nuts at the time and offered them to him. I figured if he was really hungry, he’d be happy to have some food. He got pissed and cursed at me.

There also used to be this same guy sitting on the freeway exit with his empty gas can claiming his wife and kids were waiting in the car that ran out of gas on the freeway. Yet, if I offer to drive him to a gas to fill his can, as opposed to just handing him cash, he would refuse. These guys make me laugh.

[quote]shibalnom wrote:

Do you think it’s ok to use racial epithets? Wigger is the The N Word in disguise. Do you not see that? By using the term wigger, you’re trying to say that someone is acting like an entire race of people. It’s inherently racist.

[/quote]

So why do blacks then validate the term by constantly using the term to describe themselves?

Edit/Addition. While this is not the case for all black people it is very widespread. so if the term is not acceptable, why use it?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Vegita wrote:
I’m not defending the term, but it’s pretty much the only accurate term to describe that type of person.

V

Really? [/quote]

Well then give me an alternative word that is widley understood in society. My guess is if you could have, you would have already used it.

V

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Let me clear it up then.

“How come black people can call each other this the first place, then come out and get pissed when someone outside the black race uses the word or a takeoff on it to describe a non black?”

[/quote]

The word nigger is offensive and ugly whether I hear black guys from the hood saying it or neo nazi whites saying it. What is wrong with decent people whether black, white, or ‘green’, choosing not to use it as beholding to common decency and what is right? We can’t change what others whether in the hood or aryan brotherhood say, but we can change what we choose to say.

Goes for the word wigger as well which we all know means white nigger and implies a white person is no better then a ‘nigger’ and nigger being a derogatory word for blacks.

D

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Let me clear it up then.

[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up…cause there’s no way you would have caught that on your own.

And your assumptions keep you from realizing that I don’t have the answer. None of that is ok in my book…but with my obvious racial telepathy abilities,I can get the use of the N-word by black people to stop. I just choose not to…because I’m Dave Chappelle’s #1 fan.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Let me clear it up then.

The word nigger is offensive and ugly whether I hear black guys from the hood saying it or neo nazi whites saying it. What is wrong with decent people whether black, white, or ‘green’, choosing not to use it as beholding to common decency and what is right? We can’t change what others whether in the hood or aryan brotherhood say, but we can change what we choose to say.

Goes for the word wigger as well which we all know means white nigger and implies a white person is no better then a ‘nigger’ and nigger being a derogatory word for blacks.

D[/quote]

Dude…I get all that and I agree.

Still the queztion goes unanswered. Why then do black people even use the word to describe each other? Does it not send a message of acceptablity when it is used among that very group of people?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Let me clear it up then.

D

Dude…I get all that and I agree.

Still the queztion goes unanswered. Why then do black people even use the word to describe each other? Does it not send a message of acceptablity when it is used among that very group of people?

[/quote]

Please explain what on earth your question has to do with a white guy using a racist term? You don’t really believe the black people here have any reason to answer to you about the behavior of these other people you’ve encountered simply because they share a skin colour do you? If so, then are you the white guy rep and are you fielding questions at this time?

I can’t seem to understand why if you like to wear hip hop clothing you’re considered a wigger…or if you want to dress preppy…you’re considered an OREO…Clothes are just that! Clothes! Style is just style. Labeling someone for the clothes they wear in the style they want to wear it with derogatory words IS a form of racial discrimination.

I find it funny that white people ESPECIALLY get sooo disgusted when White guys dress hip hop stlye. LOL I mean…are you kidding me? Is everyone whos white supposed to wear Abercrombie, drink milk from the carton and say “GEE GOLLY GEE WISKERS” all the time??? You people are a trip. Its really Flippin OBVIOUS that alotta you are racist or have strong race hate leanings…just fess up. We know who you are.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Let me clear it up then.

D[/quote]

Is this T-Nation or PC Nation? I mean yea people should be respectful to other people, but people also need to stop being cry baby pussies. Episode #1 of Chapelle show is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen with Clayton Bigsby, the black white supremist. Yet they use the word nigger along with about every other derogitory term on the face of the planet about 1000 times. The way some of you are describing how bad these derogitory words hurt you, I would think it would burn my ears out when I watch that episode, yet, nope, I laugh my ass off. Amazing How I can take things into the context they were meant without going off the deep end.

V

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
And your assumptions keep you from realizing that I don’t have the answer. None of that is ok in my book…but with my obvious racial telepathy abilities,I can get the use of the N-word by black people to stop. I just choose not to…because I’m Dave Chappelle’s #1 fan. [/quote]

Thank you. It baffles me too, and is a double standard for what I can make of it. This does not justify the use of the word either, but I can see it hanging around for a good long time when we hear it on all the comedy channels and in our communities each and every day.

My single and ONLY point is:

If back people don’t like it, they should STOP using the word themselves.

That is all.