Homeless Wiggers?

What’s up with all the homeless wiggers? It seems homo wegroreticus has found himself unwanted in the new millenenium.

In the past 3 weeks, it seems like there’s been an exponential increase in homeless K-Feds and Eminiem wanna-bes. It’s astounding, at all stop light I see some 27 year old white dude in disheveled fubu, wife beater covered in skid marks and du rag fallling to pieces, holding some cardboard sign talking about ‘God Bless. Need Food. No home.’

Has anyone else seen a rising trend in this lately? Is the wigger facing extinction?

The total number and racial profile of pandhandlers in my area has unchanged.

srsly?

´

best thread evar

huh. wigger… That’s a word that meant something to me maybe about 15 years ago. Like in the '90’s or something.
But I seem to have forgotten what it even means

But anyway I don’t look at things like that anymore. If I see a white guy dressing hip hop style or whatever, it don’t think a thing of it.

A bums a bum. I think that’s all I can say

Maybe they’re raising money to buy some rock and a 40.

You have to be pretty disconnected from reality and popular culture to, in the year 2009, look at a white guy in a tank top and not only insult him for it but insult an entire race of black people at the same time.

If you are still judging someone’s character by stereotypes like this, it may be time to check yourself. There is too much mixing of cultures over the last 20 years for shit like this.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
What’s up with all the homeless wiggers? It seems homo wegroreticus has found himself unwanted in the new millenenium.

In the past 3 weeks, it seems like there’s been an exponential increase in homeless K-Feds and Eminiem wanna-bes. It’s astounding, at all stop light I see some 27 year old white dude in disheveled fubu, wife beater covered in skid marks and du rag fallling to pieces, holding some cardboard sign talking about ‘God Bless. Need Food. No home.’

Has anyone else seen a rising trend in this lately? Is the wigger facing extinction?[/quote]

What is a wigger? You don’t actually use this terminology do you? If so where the fuck are you from? I thought they were extinct along with the mindset that coined the term.

Grow the fuck up. Poverty is not funny, especially when supposedly dictated by the race you choose to identify with.

I used to see a homeless guy on the street in Philly back in the 80s… and the dude had WADS of cash rolled up in his pockets.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
3IdSpetsnaz wrote:

Has anyone else seen a rising trend in this lately? Is the wigger facing extinction?

What is a wigger? You don’t actually use this terminology do you? If so where the fuck are you from? I thought they were extinct along with the mindset that coined the term.

Grow the fuck up. Poverty is not funny, especially when supposedly dictated by the race you choose to identify with. [/quote]

In a world where Eminem now headlines BET’s hip hop awards, we still have people in this country who ONLY see things through the same fucked up color lines as 30 years ago.

Now that’s progress.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
meangenes wrote:
3IdSpetsnaz wrote:

Grow the fuck up. Poverty is not funny, especially when supposedly dictated by the race you choose to identify with.

In a world where Eminem now headlines BET’s hip hop awards, we still have people in this country who ONLY see things through the same fucked up color lines as 30 years ago.

Now that’s progress.[/quote]

Wait, you mean to tell me that Hip Hop culture is so lucrative that it has crossed racial boundries? What are we coming to?

[quote]meangenes wrote:

Wait, you mean to tell me that Hip Hop culture is so lucrative that it has crossed racial boundries? What are we coming to?[/quote]

It’s hell on earth, I tell you. First, Justin Timberlake actually SINGS AND DANCES (I mean, he’s WHITE and he fucking DANCES!!!) and last I heard, there are GOOD white basketball players in the NBA!!!

What next, a black president??

I remember back when black people only said, “yessa, massa” and white people couldn’t jump. OH, where for art though, good 'ole days???

Did some of you forget to shit today? Or possibly yesterday as well? Why do some of you have to jump all over the racial injustice in every fucking post. Seriously, you aren’t the race police, Prof X I like you as the BB police but your whole race police sctick is getting old. A wigger, is a white dude who tries to act like he is an inner city black dude.

I had them in my school and our graduating class was 96 people. They were pathetic excuses for human beings. Even better, I had two of them in my pledge class in college. They acted tough and in your face and were from “strong island” fucking those two nitwits got slapped around by every kid in my pledge class at least 5 times.

I mean let me get this straight, fighting against racism has gone from protecting black people from injustice, to protecting black people from stereotypes which in many cases they identified with themselves, to now defending white people who TRY to ACT like black people? You guys are off your fucking rocker.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Did some of you forget to shit today? Or possibly yesterday as well? Why do some of you have to jump all over the racial injustice in every fucking post. Seriously, you aren’t the race police, Prof X I like you as the BB police but your whole race police sctick is getting old. A wigger, is a white dude who tries to act like he is an inner city black dude.

I had them in my school and our graduating class was 96 people. They were pathetic excuses for human beings. Even better, I had two of them in my pledge class in college. They acted tough and in your face and were from “strong island” fucking those two nitwits got slapped around by every kid in my pledge class at least 5 times.

I mean let me get this straight, fighting against racism has gone from protecting black people from injustice, to protecting black people from stereotypes which in many cases they identified with themselves, to now defending white people who TRY to ACT like black people? You guys are off your fucking rocker.

V[/quote]

If a white guy grows up in third ward Houston, he is going to act like everyone else from 3rd ward Houston…ie, what many of you have labeled as “acting black”. These are cultural differences and while there no doubt may exist some wannabes who are as fake as the guys on this site who claim they are growing like weeds, the fact that you think this way based on color alone shows your own faults.

Why is that so hard for you to accept?

People who think like you are why “acting white” gets thrown at black guys who dress or speak a certain way.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

If a white guy grows up in third ward Houston, he is going to act like everyone else from 3rd ward Houston…ie, what many of you have labeled as “acting black”. These are cultural differences and while there no doubt may exist some wannabes who are as fake as the guys on this site who claim they are growing like weeds, the fact that you think this way based on color alone shows your own faults.

People who think like you are why “acting white” gets thrown at black guys who dress or speak a certain way.[/quote]

No, actually, I am not the reason that happens. If I am down in an inner city and see a white “dude” on a street corner and he is dressed like a “gansta” for lack of a better term, I will think of him as a “gansta”. Especially if the neighborhood is rough. The wigger is ONLY used to describe someone in a suburban setting who is dressing like a “gansta”. So my “judgement” of someone does not only rely on the color of someones skin.

Look, you guys just got all defensive and emotional because someone on here used the word “wigger” you need to chillax. I do not like racial injustice any more than the next person, but another thing I don’t like is people who fucking cry about race any chance that they get. I have noticed you chiming in a lot more frequently on these non-issues, it does not paint you in a positive light.

V

[quote]Therizza wrote:
srsly?[/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I used to see a homeless guy on the street in Philly back in the 80s… and the dude had WADS of cash rolled up in his pockets. [/quote]

Dude, where I am the homeless dudes just chill at the highway exits at the more affluent parts of the city and when there’s a red light there it’s a long wait so they have time to go in front of cars with their signs.

People give them bills all the time, so I gotta imagine these people make much more than minimum wage. Honestly 20-30$ an hour wouldn’t even shock me. I always see people giving them bills, and in Canada the smallest bill is $5 [sidenote: it’s probably better to be a stripper here too].

Would a white person act white if he lived on a desert island?

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

People who think like you are why “acting white” gets thrown at black guys who dress or speak a certain way.

No, actually, I am not the reason that happens. If I am down in an inner city and see a white “dude” on a street corner and he is dressed like a “gansta” for lack of a better term, I will think of him as a “gansta”. Especially if the neighborhood is rough. The wigger is ONLY used to describe someone in a suburban setting who is dressing like a “gansta”. So my “judgement” of someone does not only rely on the color of someones skin.

Look, you guys just got all defensive and emotional because someone on here used the word “wigger” you need to chillax. I do not like racial injustice any more than the next person, but another thing I don’t like is people who fucking cry about race any chance that they get. I have noticed you chiming in a lot more frequently on these non-issues, it does not paint you in a positive light.

V[/quote]

Defending the term “wigger” doesn’t do you any favor’s either. Especially when it’s a blatant terminology for saying “a white guy who acts like a nigger.” Don’t act as if Prof X brought race into this.