T Nation

Homebrew Your Own First Cycle?

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Waylander, I attempted to send you a PM about a PM I received, but your PM feature is turned off.

/thread hijack[/quote]

Should be fixed now.

And OP, yes that cycle looks perfect.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
NEVER trust the cops to understand your point of view. Just something to keep in mind.
[/quote]

I’ve got to agree with Bonez, I think a mate of mine said it best in one of his posts on Waylanders thread: All you need is one fucking rookie cock wrangling pig on a mission to make you an example in order get brownie points by his name and by default destroying your career and life. Personal use is up to their understanding. As far their concerned, a typical 10g pouch can be more than enough to nail you good, then upon further investigation they find your vials and prep material and WHAAIM! Johnny Law nails you in the bottom. The head, the shaft, all the way to the balls worth of justice. All in the name of protecting you and the most importantly the youngsters.

[quote]DiligentPT wrote:
Brook wrote:
More so.

It is more illegal to purchase powder than vials? Is this because I could be suspected of dealing if caught?[/quote]

correct, purchase for intent to manufacture and distribute

Op,

You say your situation is a lot like egnatiosj’s. That means you have a good head on your shoulders.

That said, ask yourself the question “Would egnatiosj deal in powder?”

I think you have your answer…

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Op,

You say your situation is a lot like egnatiosj’s. That means you have a good head on your shoulders.

That said, ask yourself the question “Would egnatiosj deal in powder?”

I think you have your answer…[/quote]

Dynamo-
I would prefer, if, you didn’t compare the newly joined, undergrad, 21 year old to me.

OP -
How tall are you? At 5’8 I was 203lbs ~5BF when I first used, I highly doubt your body was at the same plateau mine was. I also highly doubt that your current physique, is as developed and solid. I DONT use anymore, so that is my advice to you. I think you are ignorant and lack the tools to be both discrete and sincere. You have ten posts, no one knows ANYTHING about you, and you have not proven a damn thing to this forum.

On top of this, you are too lazy to even write up your own situation, you piggy back off my now, incoherent thread. You are more than welcome to take the link off of your post and write up your own fucking situation, like I asked of you in a PM earlier.

I hear you. No harm intended…

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

How tall are you? At 5’8 I was 203lbs ~5BF when I first used, I highly doubt your body was at the same plateau mine was. I also highly doubt that your current physique, is as developed and solid. I DONT use anymore, so that is my advice to you. I think you are ignorant and lack the tools to be both discrete and sincere. You have ten posts, no one knows ANYTHING about you, and you have not proven a damn thing to this forum.

On top of this, you are too lazy to even write up your own situation, you piggy back off my now, incoherent thread. You are more than welcome to take the link off of your post and write up your own fucking situation, like I asked of you in a PM earlier.

[/quote]

Ha, OK. It’s true, you know nothing about me, not my physique development, my dedication, my work ethic, or genetics. You cannot go about comparing our physiques, especially before ever even seeing a picture of me. I could care less about proving myself, intellectually, maturity level, or physique, to you. I did not mean to ‘piggy back’, as you put it, off of your thread and if I knew you were going to flip a shit at me for commenting on a 1 month old thread then I probably wouldn’t have done so.

[quote]Dynamo-
I would prefer, if, you didn’t compare the newly joined, undergrad, 21 year old to me.
[/quote]

I would have to agree with your statement to Dynamo, I feel after the outrageous internet temper tantrum that you have expressed to me though PMs and on this thread, it is an insult to compare myself to you. Nearly everyone on here interacts with complete anonymousness and a simple question to you about your situation should not have gotten you in an uproar.
I am sorry I am not as ‘established’ in this community as you, but I know that as a new member I entered this information with research and understanding in the hopes of getting a straight answer from helping individuals with interest and experience in this field. I did my research, asked my question, and was/am not looking for a free handout.
I am appreciative to everyone that has responded on this thread with their opinions on my topic; you however, simply took personal offense when it was not appropriate.

Have a good one egnatiosj, and good luck on whatever you are doing.

As for everyone else, if you have anything constructive to add to this thread I’d be glad to read your thoughts.

imo, homebrewing is for the entertainment of it or to turn a profit. if you’ve got a decent source you can even find human grade gear for pretty darn cheap let alone a good ug brand. i have nothing against homebrew, on the contrary, i would like to dabble in it myself at some point for the heck of it. theres a million finished product suppliers and yet only a couple suppliers of raw materials and to get the really good deals on raw materials you need to buy in bulk. like one of the suppliers from asia (don’t want to be specific) has a minimum order of 100 grams. your not gonna pass that of as for “personal use” if you get caught, lol.

[quote]T_Driver wrote:
…has a minimum order of 100 grams. your not gonna pass that of as for “personal use” if you get caught, lol. [/quote]

Haha, yeah. I understand. I may just pay the extra amount for a finished product. Thanks.

I thought this would be a good place to ask, what is a good site that sells BA, BB, sterile vials etc?

[quote]ins8ibl wrote:
I thought this would be a good place to ask, what is a good site that sells BA, BB, sterile vials etc?[/quote]

Sterlie vials is easy. Any lab supply place will have. Google getpinz.

BA and BB lol that’s a little bit tougher.

websites for vials, etc.
www.getpinz.com
www.ar-r.com/